Rey-Flurry of Blows bug

Varlie
1286 posts Member
edited June 2016

OK, it is more of a bug and not really a nerf or adjustment at all but this gets attention!

Twice yesterday, when using Rey's Flurry of Blows, the attack hit but did no damage. I saw the damage "dust" animation and heard the sounds of hits landing but it didn't even remove one notch off of protection/health.

The first time was against Dooku and he actually counter-attacked so i know it counted as a hit and wasn't a graphical glitch but he still had full protection as he countered me. The second time was against RG who was in Red health and he just stood there continuing to taunt.

It's annoying enough to use FOB and see the whiffs but when you see it hitting, hear it hitting but doing 0 damage it's annoying.
Post edited by Varlie on

Replies

• TerraArran
    341 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I think the BUG lies with Dooku not Rey. Rey's attack missed and Dooku countered. Happened to me a couple of times as well with other characters missing their attacks. Unless a damage number popped up, it missed.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    That may be if it had not happened later on with RG as well. As I said, I heard the hits and it played the dust animation of the hits.
  • Options
    Again, if there were no damage numbers then it missed.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    TerraArran wrote: »

Hence the reason it is a bug.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

And I said before in my first post that it is a BUG that Dooku has not Rey.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options

Except it also happened against RG, therefore it must, at a minimum, also be a bug with Rey (visual and auditory).
  • Options

Except it also happened against RG, therefore it must, at a minimum, also be a bug with Rey (visual and auditory).

Thanks for clearing that up, thought he meant that his RG attacked Dooku and missed and same thing happened. Kind of hard to tell when everyone is running copies.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Whoa good catch. Would you guys please be sure to post on this in the Bugs and Issues forum?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Good point, ShaolinPunk

@BentWookiee Can you please move this from General to Bugs and Issues?
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Whoa good catch. Would you guys please be sure to post on this in the Bugs and Issues forum?

You mean that forum with a bunch of threads and no replies? Do the devs even look at it?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Varlie We could move this thread but it might need a new title and be about the "actual" issue you guys uncovered in discussion. I could move it but I just want to make sure the bug is clear.

@fudgra Yes, the devs look at it. :) If you have discovered bugs or other issues, they want to know about it. I'm speculating that they don't read all the threads in general, especially the ones that are all repeates of "nerf so-and-so" and "who to give my furnace to." If you want the most return from your posts, make sure you're following the Forum Guidelines (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1186/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-forum-guidelines#latest) and posting in the appropriate Feedback forum. Most of the elements (if not all) that have changed, been added, or removed, have been written about in the appropriate forums.

Believe it or not, the structure is there for a reason. :)

EDIT forgot link
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »

You mean that forum with a bunch of threads and no replies? Do the devs even look at it?

@fudgra just because they don't reply doesn't mean they don't read. They claim they read, and I've had a couple CG people make random replies, so I am sure they check it daily.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @ShaolinPunk I changed the name. Thanks and sorry for calling on BentWookie, I missed the 'Mod' by your name in earlier post.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's okay, I'm hiding so no one knows. ;)