Should I add poggle to my team? Or..

Nomisx89
7 posts Member
edited January 2016
I'm currently running a team of:
Sid, Poe, Luke, Lum, and JC
All at 4* at lvl 46

Should I pause farming Lum and go for Poggle to replace JC? Or would a someone like IG88 be better?
Post edited by Nomisx89 on

Replies

• That's a tough one.. Poogle's buff is great, but it is situational. He will really shine in a Droid team. So I would say stay the course with farming Lumi. She is amazing at higher lvls. But feed Poggle from time to time. He is worth it if you have droids too.
    I am currently working on a team (i hope it works). Poggle, 88, 47, Lobot, and a toss up between 86 and 5's for the 5th slot. Leaning toward 5's
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Im seeing a lot of Poggle action on my server, it can be a problem if most of their team goes first, otherwise its just useless... I guess that on player hands it's way more potent, since AI don't focus fire...
  • I would run IG88 over Poggle in your current team. Geonosian Soldier or Finn could also fit well depending on where you're at with farming and how lucky you were from bronzium.
  • Nomisx89
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I did buy the droid pack but don't like the idea of having a team full of droids. Trying to figure out if Poe+Phasma or Poe + Poggle combo is worth having without the rest being all droids/first order.
    Post edited by Nomisx89 on
  • Sid, Poggle, Poe, Luminara, and Luke is very effective. Working on IG-88 to sub in for Luke to see if that is even more effective and IG-86 behind him to try out with 88 instead of Lumi.

Sid/Poggle/Poe/Luke/Lumi
    Sid/Poggle/Poe/Lumi/IG-88
    Sid/Poggle/Poe/IG-86/IG-88

I'll play around with those. My feeling is the first one is best for offense, the last is best for defense, and the middle is the most balanced.