Darth Vader confirmed for Rouge One

Salgado9
529 posts Member
Just thought some info I thought some of yall star wars fans would want to know! Big black and bulky is gon be back on the big screen!

Replies

• Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    I guess the clue is him being in all the trailers released months ago..... :wink:
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Will he also be wearing foundation and lipstick?
  • Hobnob wrote: »
    I guess the clue is him being in all the trailers released months ago..... :wink:

He definitely wasn't in any of the trailers...
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    @TheRealBobBelcher I thought the last scene of the trailer was him walking up some steps with Royal guards around him? I might have just imagined Jarjar Binks was actually him tbf...
  • @Hobnob - what I have heard is that they are keeping his scenes as secret as they can because they want people to be surprised when he shows up to get that OMG feeling out of people
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Warning, Rogue One is much darker than Force Awakens, New Hope and the regular Star Wars-movies.

Darth Vaders scenes in Rogue One are supposed to be very brutal, where he dismembers and decapitates rebels as he joins the fray. Rumor has it that he's even decaffeinating rebels, forcing them to not drink any more coffee. EVER.

Do not let your children watch this movie due to traumatic stress disorder.

'The action sequences filmed are unknown, but there was work pitching the different ways Darth Vader could kill rebels on a battlefield with the Force and his lightsaber. The storyboard “pitches” showed decapitated rebels, people being dismembered by Vader throwing his sword, levitating bodies to make human shields, and so on. The art was more violent than what we’ve seen Darth Vader do on screen before.'

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-rogue-one-darth-vader-to-get-considerably-more-brutal-a6840016.html

This fellow (201 cm) will be playing Darth Vader.
    e0b8cc18dac1eaeb0f4f980467fb5ae09fca8fd07d61ceb2470af6ba53a4ebf7.jpg

• He also played Frankie before.
    spencer01.jpg