Resistance Pilot for heroic raids?

My guild is gearing up for heroics. Wondering if it would be worth the resources to promote her to 7* and start gearing up for my B squad

Replies

• i use her 7* geared to max without the raid gears because I'm f2p. She does around 70k damage throughout any given raid (currently tier v) and her expose and foresite make her last a lot longer than you'd expect. She also has turn meter gain so goes twice some turns. She's a good addition and if you have a resistance squad, even better.
  • I'll be working on Poe again soon enough. Maybe I'll hold off till I get going on him
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    RP+Phasma can be a good combo. RP gains TM whenever she crits, and Phasma can guarantee that happens. I like RP. I say go for it.
  • Ripitrox82 wrote: »
    My guild is gearing up for heroics. Wondering if it would be worth the resources to promote her to 7* and start gearing up for my B squad

I have the same question, i'm finishing Teebo and don't know who next, was looking between RP and Cad Bane
  • Ripitrox82 wrote: »

I have the same question, i'm finishing Teebo and don't know who next, was looking between RP and Cad Bane

I was at that very decision. I picked RP for a variety of reasons, mostly due to the damage she can put down. My guild does tier 7 raids. I added RP to my A group ahead of a fully Omega IG86.

Haven't regretted the decision yet. Although it would of been nice if she still did the damage she use to, but I'm happy with what she still does.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I suggest looking at RPs gear requirements before proceeding
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    I have a g8 RP and she is great for B/C team when led by dodge leader such as Dooku and/or OB. On her own she is not as good as any of GS/QGJ/Rey but gearing her up is more challenging than any of them. So if you want her for B/C team she does't need to be higher than g8. If you want her for A team then don't. If your guild can clear heroic, usually it does not matter if you have a B/C team as long as you have a decent A team ...
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Sysy wrote: »
    I have a g8 RP and she is great for B/C team when led by dodge leader such as Dooku and/or OB. On her own she is not as good as any of GS/QGJ/Rey but gearing her up is more challenging than any of them. So if you want her for B/C team she does't need to be higher than g8. If you want her for A team then don't. If your guild can clear heroic, usually it does not matter if you have a B/C team as long as you have a decent A team ...

This is true. I was lucky enough to have earned up a good amount of gear, so I was able to take her to gear 9 pretty quickly.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Mine is max everything, including omegas. I've been very pleased with her. Her speed listing is deceiving -- once she gets going she gets quite fast due to 2 TM boosts. She is no Rey, but she does good damage.
  • floods
    53 posts Member
    J7000 wrote: »
    I suggest looking at RPs gear requirements before proceeding

This.

Your resources are better invested in Enron stock.
  • My A squad is solid. Standard teebo QGJ Rey phasma GS fives 86. Was mostly looking to invest in anything worthwhile that wouldn't be a hard farm for shards. Leia is a few weeks out still so it looks like I'll take RP to g8 and call it good
  • Thanks for the help guys!
  • Whos better:

RP vs HRSc?
  • Minowara wrote: »
    Mine is max everything, including omegas. I've been very pleased with her. Her speed listing is deceiving -- once she gets going she gets quite fast due to 2 TM boosts. She is no Rey, but she does good damage.

Is she a noticeable improvement from g9, after giving her all the raid gear? I'm on the fence, need 2 scanners, a nubian, and stun cuffs to go to g10, and im nervous for that investment. I almost want to bring Yoda to g10 instead.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Brought her to gear 9 as well. Hesitant to do the huge gap of 3 raid only gear for 1 gear level. But I'm a fan of RP.
    Old Ben lead makes her get 55% tm on evasion which she gets quite often (foresight). I had her almost sole handedly down fives under those circumstances. Her potency is pretty high (yeah those 2 scanners...) so her chances to land expose are good.
    Between the dodge and crits, once she gets going, chances are she isn't stopping. But then I suppose you could tell the same of an omega gs...
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    There's a lot of damage dealing toons that are easier to gear, hit harder, and have synergy with more other groups.
  • I'm building her at the moment, I want to try some dodging team in raid, with Dooku as a leader, Rey, Yoda, RP and a 5th I don't know yet (maybe Lumi).
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Whos better:

RP vs HRSc?

I have both. RP is very good in general at max, and HRS is very good with a rebel theme.

In response to Ugluk's post, yes, there are other toons that are easier to gear and could hit harder (if you ignore a 65% expose chance, which isn't a fair comparison), but for me, I don't want to run the same boring team that everyone else does. Yes, you could get GS. No, he doesn't hit harder overall than RP (they hit about the same), but he's easy to get, easy to gear, and is extremely boooooooring.
  • Already have the bug and RP seems fun. She'll be going on my short list to level up after FOTP