How does it decide my squad team and who my leader to borrow is?!

Past few days I really climbed the squad leader board settling at 142. Over the past couple days, I hadn't dropped overnight like I had been previously, so I thought that meant either people weren't attacking me or I was defending my spot. Please let me know if that's not how it works.

Then yesterday morning unlock 4 star Sidious. I haven't really leveled him up yet or anything and don't give it much thought.

Then my son tells me that Sidious is the character it lets him borrow when he's playing on his account.

The this morning I see my squad arena ranking plummeted from 142 to 295.

It makes me think my squad that plays when challenged in the arena is using Sid? If given the choice, Sid wouldn't be on my starting 5, especially not as leader.

All advice appreciated.

Replies

• No, that's not how it works. Your defense squad will be the last team you used to attack in the arena, including whoever you placed as your team leader.

The borrow a leader thing doesn't always offer your ally's leader spot. If your ally's leader character is already in your own team, it returns an alternate character from your ally's roster that isn't already in your current squad.