Is the dreaded scanner gonna be added to shipments?

Seriously, I need 3 of those things on my arena team right now, and raid RNG seems to know I need it so its not giving it to me :P

Replies

• Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    i have 3 scanners going spare right now (having already equipped at least one...)

However, from 29 raids I have a grand total of 27 droid caller salvage (and no full callers).

I'll swap you...
  • Sarryen wrote: »
    i have 3 scanners going spare right now (having already equipped at least one...)

However, from 29 raids I have a grand total of 27 droid caller salvage (and no full callers).

I'll swap you...

Sure! Leia, B2, and Ackbar need it
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    They're rotating the items every two weeks. Not that it matters since nothing ever shows up anyway. And I'm done peeing my money away on refreshes. CG has demonstrated they know how to convince players not to spend.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    imagine how useful a gear exchange shop would be - either with other players or similar to shard shop....
  • Telaan wrote: »
    They're rotating the items every two weeks. Not that it matters since nothing ever shows up anyway. And I'm done peeing my money away on refreshes. CG has demonstrated they know how to convince players not to spend.

You couldn't be anymore wrong or its your logic and applies only to you.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

Ok lol.
  • Asavanor
    197 posts Member

OMG so true. It really is infuriating. Why bother putting them in shipments if the drop rate is .5% and must drop even further when you refresh.
  • I'm in need of 7 at this very moment, and will need another three when those are used.
  • @CG_JohnSalera can you add mk6 nubian design tech next?.
  • can we also increase the appearance rate in shipments from like 0.000005% to maybe like 5% so people can actually you know...get 1 during the 2 weeks period they're available? that'd be swell thanks
  • I've only got 4 characters that need callers. I've been lucky with shipments
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Like someone posted, why make us wait and just put all 4 items to rotate on all 3 slots and add salvage in another slot, the one that is a single salvage purchase at the right of sim tickets.
  • djvita wrote: »
    Like someone posted, why make us wait and just put all 4 items to rotate on all 3 slots and add salvage in another slot, the one that is a single salvage purchase at the right of sim tickets.

Agreed!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Even if it only applied to him, which it doesn't, it's still infuriating when it happens. I just had my first one show since them being added. I'd be super mad if I refreshed and seen none.
  • Vodeux
    55 posts Member
    djvita wrote: »

Obviously because they want to make the drop rate 0.5% and make u spend money for worthless refreshes. Its all about the freemium biz plan
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Thanks to the bad RNG my crystal purchases have decreased; it's diminishing returns on chromiums, and getting to first place in arena has helped slow my reliance on real money to P2P.

I mean I woke up to an Mk5 droid caller in my shipments so why refresh? That's the fourth one I've bought.