First Order Officer for raids

TommySitt
1690 posts Member
I'm running out toons from the Cantina Shop to lvl and gear. I'm wondering if anyone's used FOO in heroic, if his turn meter reduction is potent with higher gear and scanner, and if he has decent DPS or not in general. Anyone have any experience with him?

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Of all the other FO units (and I talk to people who love FO), he is one of the most decent. Not top tier in regards to other toons, but he is a great addition to the FO team.
  • FOO used in conjunction with Phasma and Kylo does pretty well on multiple hits. I use them with QGJ and jedi con in GW as my starter team. The slay it almost the whole way through, but then I use my A squad to finish it off. Been completing GW consistently since. My FOO is only 5 lvl 80 IX, but the rest are maxed lvl 7, 80, and IX.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Very easy to max gear, if you wanna experiment. Needs like 1 raid piece in gear X.
  • I've got him on a FO squad, 7*IX L80. His Pinning Shot (TM remover) rarely hits. I've been losing interest in him because of that and working Empire heroes. Right now he needs a M3 Projector and M4 Sensor to get to X. He used to be better before the big Protection update, dealt damage on par with FOTP when all his allies had Advantage.
  • I like him , use him with my foo team, or b team in Gw and raids his pinning shot works 80 % and 60-70% on rancor. Damage could be better though and great offensive support, but overall health is low. Still like him though, great use with phasma and Ackbar , a lot of extra turns and good damage.