Why is Leia overpowered?

In what way is Leia overpowered? Compared to Genosian Soldier and other chars that few are using she is not a stand out. If people wanna spend 200+ on lvling her to 4-5 they should get some bang for their bucks. With the right synergy every char seems unbetable.

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I won't call her overpowered; she's bugged. Its well known.
  • How come? with a 55% chance to attack again and a 40 chance to attack a third time she will do a lot of damage. With 143 speed and supported with ackbars +25 speed lead i can see why people are mislead. If u add the rest of the rebels you are winning. Even a Nightsister team can take u to no1...
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I'm sorry I didn't ellaberate. She often gets 4 turns.. And I forgot the other bug she has. I'll try to find it for you.
  • Misery
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Phasma lead gives...? Dont get egotistical or bring solid proof mr j7000
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Princess Phew Phew is awesome. ....even when they patch the bug.. she will still be a great toon.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Misery wrote: »
    Phasma lead gives...? Dont get cocky or bring solid proof mr j7000

When have you ever seen Phasma give a bonus attack to the same character who's attacking?

I've seen Leia attacking 4 times way too many times to count.
  • Misery
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Bring out some proof of Leia going a 4th time without any bonus attacks buffs or powers in place and ill listen. To many strong characters waiting to be discovered and they are all gonna be "OP"
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I don't care about what you think, nor do I have to prove anything to you.

Believe in whatever you want, I just don't know why did you create a topic about it, if you're gonna act like a child every time someone doesn't agree with you.
  • Misery
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Chill out, Yuri. Im just intrigued shy no one can pull of solid proof of Leia doing her 4th without ant leader skills or char powers in effect. No one seems to have it...
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Not going "Putin" on you, I just happened to read your comment before you edited it, so if what people on the forum doesn't mean anything to you, you might be in the wrong place.

Use the search function and you'll find many topics discussing this and why Leia is considered bugged.

Obviously nobody can prove it other than the developers, as we all have experience many bugs in the game, but we can't prove any of them.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    I find it funny how you keep editing your posts to put me out of context by the way.
  • Misery
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Proof dude, or go all psycho in another thread please
  • I have a 7* leia..... every so often a 4th atk happens
  • I started useing Leia BECAUSE she is bugged, and I'll continue to use her until she is fixed. Prove it to you? Prove it to yourself and either use her, or fight against her.

She attacks 4 times. Granted a lot more with the ai useing her than me, but when she does attack 4 times for me, its a game changer.

Her other bug is her 100% buff. Supposed to be 25% chance to increase crit, but its 100%. She buffs after every attack. When she attacks 4 times, she buffs , 4 times, once after every attack. Granted only 1 buff is needed, but showing how it is activating 100%.

My team
    5* barriss
    7* sid
    7* lumi
    7* qgj
    7* Leia

No one adds extra attacks. Except qgj special. And trust me its not during qgj special that she attacks.
  • Misery wrote: »
    In what way is Leia overpowered? Compared to Genosian Soldier and other chars that few are using she is not a stand out. If people wanna spend 200+ on lvling her to 4-5 they should get some bang for their bucks. With the right synergy every char seems unbetable.

She's fast, can attack up to four times, and buffs your squad with critty goodness. Recently she was bugged to work better than she was supposed to. It's rare to see her at 7 stars but those precious few are ridiculously strong. Not OP, I'm convinced, but still very strong.

I was fortunate enough to unlock Leia and boost her to 3 stars, and she's nothing special at that strength level.

You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    I've seen fotp attack 4 times as well. Not entirely sure why he hits 3 times.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Yeah Leia isn't OP but she is a very nice attacker, with her speed and team buff. My 7* Leia is great. I started using her with Nute as leader, and his leadership skill makes her crit every single time when she's stealthed...
  • Leia is the definition of broken for a video game
  • Matess leia is so broken that i wanna cry like a whipping baby when i met her in arena.. It is so clear a bug that im not going to cry in nerf post besides this one because you misery are so blind. What i dont like is that Ea takes so long to repair a bug, it should take two or three days not a whole month, maybe it is a strategy to all spenders waste their tons of money in a character... :/
  • She's not op, just bugged AI when facing her, and others with bonus attacks. I have yet to face a Leia that fires less than 3 times, but when I use her to attack, lucky if this happens once.
    I've only been able to beat two teams that have her defending, and it was pure luck bc I was miraculously able to stun her on first turn. If she's not stunned or wiped before her first turn, she pew, pew, pews, (4th pew about half the time) characters one by one.
    I know defender is at a disadvantage with AI fighting, but 100% bonuses for Leia is pretty annoying. Even more annoying when it happens on counters.
    "That is why you fail."
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Oh, I have no obligation to prove anything to you. You sound angry. If you did your own homework you would realize there is already a video on the forums proving this. I have Leia and FOTP and Leia does hit 4 times and FTOP hits 3 times occasionally. Sometimes it happens a lot during one match if lucky/unlucky
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Breetai wrote: »
    I started useing Leia BECAUSE she is bugged, and I'll continue to use her until she is fixed. Prove it to you? Prove it to yourself and either use her, or fight against her.

She attacks 4 times. Granted a lot more with the ai useing her than me, but when she does attack 4 times for me, its a game changer.

Her other bug is her 100% buff. Supposed to be 25% chance to increase crit, but its 100%. She buffs after every attack. When she attacks 4 times, she buffs , 4 times, once after every attack. Granted only 1 buff is needed, but showing how it is activating 100%.

My team
    5* barriss
    7* sid
    7* lumi
    7* qgj
    7* Leia

No one adds extra attacks. Except qgj special. And trust me its not during qgj special that she attacks.

Thanks for being candid. I think his flaming was because he has her and is gonna rage If she is ever fixed.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    J7000 wrote: »
    Breetai wrote: »
    I started useing Leia BECAUSE she is bugged, and I'll continue to use her until she is fixed. Prove it to you? Prove it to yourself and either use her, or fight against her.

My team
    5* barriss
    7* sid
    7* lumi
    7* qgj
    7* Leia

Thanks for being candid. I think his flaming was because he has her and is gonna rage If she is ever fixed.

You should've seen his posts before he edited them to take me out of context...
    That dude has issues.
  • Leia is not broken, she rarely ever hits 4 times. I am sure it seems that way, but that is probably just a view when facing her. When you have her, it just doesn't occur that much. Trust me though, I wish it did.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    ya my Leia attacks once or twice most often. Also if you using Phasma or another char with assist an Leia get the assist then it's her turn you could see a lot of attacks.
  • Misery wrote: »
    Chill out, Yuri. Im just intrigued shy no one can pull of solid proof of Leia doing her 4th without ant leader skills or char powers in effect. No one seems to have it...

Minute 2:00 onwards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAzrG3vcbQ0

Solid enough?
  • Forget about leia being bugged....your whole team is bugged...I don't remember my toons doing such lil damage :p .......