Galactic War and Violet Ability Map

JEDI_BALLATOHT
14 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hi

On Galactic War, why you are matching some level 58 to my level 51 characters? Its obvious that we cannot win to those players with have these kind of levels as well with their gears to level 8.

Can you please be more fair and square on providin opponents in galactic war ? Im starting to lose my interest in your game since the more we play the more you became unfair. As well as the violet ability mat, we are really having a hard time to get a violet ability mat! I almost spent 500 cantina energy but you only provide 5 Violet ability mat. We cant see this violet ability mat in shipments as well. You are being unreasonable to us.

Please fix this as there are lots of cheaters ruining your game.

Thanks
Post edited by JEDI_BALLATOHT on

Replies

• Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Why does it matter if you're a "spender"?

Because you've spent money on the game you believe you're entitled to a faster fix for the issue?
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Uh, because you're unlucky? Or because that's how the game works? Today my team got both very lucky and extremely unlucky. See, I'm lvl 47, most of my characters are lvl 45. During GW today I first ran into a lvl 53-54 team (luckily I managed to beat them without losing a single character from my main team and only three alternates) and then, as if to make up for that, I came across this:

soINW9k.jpg

Things can go both ways in this game but if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Spending 5, 50 or 500$ on this game does not entitle you to any special treatment. Sorry.
  • Options
    Retreat is your friend.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Options
    Yuri wrote: »
    Why does it matter if you're a "spender"?

Because you've spent money on the game you believe you're entitled to a faster fix for the issue?

Of course as a client and customer of their product we deserve best services that they can offer. This app is not just a game, this is a product and we are their customers.
  • JEDI_BALLATOHT
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ring wrote: »
    Uh, because you're unlucky? Or because that's how the game works? Today my team got both very lucky and extremely unlucky. See, I'm lvl 47, most of my characters are lvl 45. During GW today I first ran into a lvl 53-54 team (luckily I managed to beat them without losing a single character from my main team and only three alternates) and then, as if to make up for that, I came across this:

soINW9k.jpg

Things can go both ways in this game but if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Spending 5, 50 or 500$ on this game does not entitle you to any special treatment. Sorry.

You interpreting the whole context in a wrong way. Focus on the issue and not the "special treatment". We are customer of their product and i believe we deserve their best services that they can offer.
    Post edited by JEDI_BALLATOHT on
  • Options
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    Retreat is your friend.

Thats the best strategy for now but i am hoping EA will resolve this issue as tons of players are also experiencin this.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I would lose the interest for the game if eveeything were too easy as well. You can't please everybody, and CG has chosen to please the long term guys instead of the huys who want everything now so they can have what they want fast and move to another game.
  • JEDI_BALLATOHT
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    As expected, one of the reason why there is an improper matching in Galactic Wars are because some players are already using cheats. See the image provided by EA as well. This is a bit alarming since we are really enjoying this game but if there are cheaters that will not be sanctioned in any way then this game will be rubbish.
    [img]http://tinypic.com/r/4ht66o/9[/img]

• Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    I would lose the interest for the game if eveeything were too easy as well. You can't please everybody, and CG has chosen to please the long term guys instead of the huys who want everything now so they can have what they want fast and move to another game.

Thats true same thing if this game already compromised by cheaters. Check out the latest updates from EA. Darh Vader with 7 stars, amazing.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    You interpreting the whole context in a wrong way. Focus on the issue and not the "special treatment". We are customer of their product and i believe we deserve their best services that they can offer.

And I believe that getting a higher-lvl team (one of the things you're complaining about) has nothing to do with "best services". GW offers the highest rewards in the game and I don't see anything strange with having to work for it. You win some, you lose some. Luck is a crucial factor here and my experience with GW today is proof of that. Yesterday I breezed through it, today ran into a brick wall at round 10 and, well, game over. Got my JC taken out in round 9, got a team 4 levels above me (and VERY fast) at round 10, Lumi and Talia couldn't keep up with the heals and I lost. Does this mean the service provided was poor? Heck no! I had a blast and actually enjoyed the challenge much more than yesterday's easy run.

Secondly, you're confusing cheating and using exploits. Those are two different things. Punishing players for the mistakes of the devs (and taking advantage of them) is downright ridiculous. Yes, the characters obtained in that way should be downgraded (and they are), but with no other negative consequences for the players involved.

Thirdly, I don't understand why you're complaining that RARE items are actually rare. Seriously? Would you like them to just drop all over the place? How would that make any sense? Violet gear is end-game and as such should require a lot of effort to acquire. Just like you needed to do a lot of grinding to get the Messerschmidt's Reaver in the original Diablo, so do you have to work for any purple mats in GoH. It requires insane amounts of grind, but the result is a maxed out character. I see no problems here.
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong, my heart sinks a little when I get matched up against a team all near the end game and with epic gear too. But they are very beatable generally, with a bit of forethought. I'm glad that GW is such a challenge. If I breezed through it every day it would be boring.

As for the purple matts, it would be good if there were more ways to acquire them, but I don't really have a problem with them being rare. That's kind of the point
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Read the guide under 'Guides' like a noob I had no idea the retreat button even existed until I read that, up until reading it I'd tried and failed GW 7 times (usually on the 10th battle) but since reading that guide I've completed it 3 consecutive times only losing one of my "spare" characters on each occasion.
  • Options
    Read the guide under 'Guides' like a noob I had no idea the retreat button even existed until I read that, up until reading it I'd tried and failed GW 7 times (usually on the 10th battle) but since reading that guide I've completed it 3 consecutive times only losing one of my "spare" characters on each occasion.

That saved me too. Plus before difficult node throw in some lvl 1 dupes to make AI waste their abilities. Dooku lightning and JC/Lumi nukes are done then you won't lose chars.
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    Options
    Hi

On Galactic War, why you are matching some level 58 to my level 51 characters? Its obvious that we cannot win to those players with have these kind of levels as well with their gears to level 8.

Can you please be more fair and square on providin opponents in galactic war ? Im starting to lose my interest in your game since the more we play the more you became unfair. As well as the violet ability mat, we are really having a hard time to get a violet ability mat! I almost spent 500 cantina energy but you only provide 5 Violet ability mat. We cant see this violet ability mat in shipments as well. You are being unreasonable to us.

Please fix this as there are lots of cheaters ruining your game.

Thanks

my alt account is like lvl 44 or so and i beat lvl 51's all day long. you just should use 2 healers and 2 solid dps and 1 tanky. Obvioiusly don't taunt everytime you can just play it smart and heal as much as you can. JC's auto attack makes his CD faster if you're lucky, so you can heal a lot with him.
  • Options
    Strongly disagree with OP. You have the advantage in gw with the retreat button and a deep roster. With my level 50 account I have no problems with the level 57-58. Why make the game easy?