Old Bens potency

9r33d0
492 posts Member
Most of my shard has him as lead. Go, figure. His debuff seems to be automatic. It works on 75-100% of my team. Offense down, ability block, tm reduction. All of it. So, I decided to check on his potency. Every one of my opponents Bens had a whopping 50% potency. 50%! That's atrocious, but apparently effective. Must be why they haven't thrown that last nubian on him. Why bother when 50% will do it? Lame!

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    50% is atrocious when compared to some who has like 150+ and still don't stick ability as they should... I agree here.
  • Options
    Very verile for his age.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    He is pretty potent. He made a Rey baby after all
  • Options
    Even better with omega mind tricks and the scanner at g10.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Too bad low potency doesn't work for 5's. Matter of fact, high potency doesn't work for Yoda (tm reduction), RG (speed down), Jawa (speed down), Phasma (speed down) more than half the time on rancor. Bet old dodges debuff does. I'm calling shenanigans!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »

*spoiler* Old Ben's force ghost successfully evaded child support with Rey, and is now single and ready to mingle again *spoiler*

My old Ben is G8 and he couldn't land the mind trick debuff on a part time stormtrooper. Oh I love when my opponents side is filled with RESISTED RESISTED RESISTED YASSS
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Toukai wrote: »

*spoiler* Old Ben's force ghost successfully evaded child support with Rey, and is now single and ready to mingle again *spoiler*

My old Ben is G8 and he couldn't land the mind trick debuff on a part time stormtrooper. Oh I love when my opponents side is filled with RESISTED RESISTED RESISTED YASSS

@Mullato
    If it was a Dooku lead, you just buffed their entire team!

On a side note, a max geared old ben seems to land his stuff on my 90% of the time. Fought three old ben leads today and my entire team but one lucky person was AB and OD'd
  • Options
    Pretty sure that (like damage moves), there is an unpublished base success rate (effectively a potency modifier) for moves that use potency.