Poggle Speed Buff

Not sure it's buffing correctly. Dooku is still attacking faster than my droids, with Poggle buff, with HK leader bonus. I'm not the best at math, but I believe I'm good enough to know it's not all adding up.

Replies

• Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Power Up for all, Speed for DROIDS!
  • Options
    Otar wrote: »
    Power Up for all, Speed for DROIDS!

Yes...That's the issue. My Droids are still slower, with both poggle and hk buffs, than a lower level and lesser geared dooku without any sort of buffs.

On the same page now?
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Whiskey wrote: »
    Not sure it's buffing correctly. Dooku is still attacking faster than my droids, with Poggle buff, with HK leader bonus. I'm not the best at math, but I believe I'm good enough to know it's not all adding up.

Dooku has a passive turn meter boost. Check it out
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Whiskey wrote: »

Dooku has a passive turn meter boost. Check it out

Yeah I suppose it could be I've only noticed it when he's got the boost from counters or bonus attacks off phasma and the like.

I got him, and think he's the best $5 ever spent in a game, but dang he's annoying.