Recent Temporary Suspensions Announcement : Comments (Merged threads) *** Megathread***

12345679Next

Replies

• Smite wrote: »
    If there is a button in the game that says "Click me" and someone can click that button multiple times, which shouldn't be clickable multiple times than boot the developer. And only the developer.

As I a gamer I click whatever is there to be clicked and what benefits me in the game - as I assume it is there to be clicked. And not to be questioned.

If there is a "Click-Me" button and you can click it: DO IT !!!

I think it's more so that people didn't get the gear piece .Saw it was still in the inbox clicked it again did not get the gear clicked it again. Reset game. Clicked it again, went to guild shop or noticed their credits going up and was like oh yeah and went overboard. Then passed t on to their guild mates so they could do it.
  • This is now Day 4.
    People with locked out accounts should have been given the option of starting over from scratch if desired. It's certainly fair for everyone else.
    I did it with an old ipad and in one more week I will be where I left off.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    This is straight **** if they are letting the accounts keep the gear and credits. The accounts are back from suspension and still have all the extra rewards.
  • Paule wrote: »
    medetec wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse I'm seeing some people that abused the glitch keeping 5* Han Solo when they had a handful of shards at best before (net gain about 130+ Han shards). Is that intended?

A member of my guild who was suspended for exploiting this bug received a 5 star Han Solo and admitted in guild chat to keeping all of the gear and levels applied to toons with the exploited raid rewards. He originally starred it to 7 stars as he exploited the bug many times and finished 4th that raid. He also geared out all the characters he possibly could. His punishment was that his Han Solo (he didn't earn) was reverted to 5 stars and level 1.

I have screenshots for the mods or devs. This isn't a punishment, as the guild member was boasting about all the freebies he received. This is nothing more than basically cheering on cheaters who get an enormous advantage over everyone who decided NOT to cheat.

cc: @CG_LucifersDaddy

Unnacceptable
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • One of my guild members has his account back, stats still show him completing 60 raids when everyone else in the guild is showing 36! He also has crazy high currency earnings, he's asleep right now so I can't confirm whether or not they removed everything.
  • I can confirm I know of 2 people who lost left over stuff but managed to keep the rest they spent. Just like I originally said, they don't have the capabilities to do it!!! Would love to hear what @EA_Jesse has to say on this as it contradicts his most recent statement.
  • Have to police and report your own. EA/CG is incapable of doing anything right
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Yourwinner wrote: »
    One of my guild members has his account back, stats still show him completing 60 raids when everyone else in the guild is showing 36! He also has crazy high currency earnings, he's asleep right now so I can't confirm whether or not they removed everything.

Someone in my guild still shows they have completed 69 raids. They said the only thing EA/CG took back were the Han shards and any extra currency, gear or credits that weren't used. ANY GEAR EQUIPPED OR CREDITS/CURRENCY SPENT WAS NOT REMOVED. This is not an acceptable solution.
  • Have to police and report your own. EA/CG is incapable of doing anything right

I refuse to police my own members, EA's mistake from the start!

I advised everyone early on that they CANNOT take the rewards which have been spent and every report to date proves me fully right.

I'm not sure if @EA_Jesse claimed that they could just to keep the masses quiet or maybe he actually believed it. Either way I think it's only fair that he issues a new statement providing the customers with a factual update.

• Eyeamdrng
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Comment remove as per TOS.
  • Oh boy.....
  • Yourwinner
    269 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Comment remove because.. against ToS.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    And with that we close this.

You know before everyone cries "CENSORSHIP" and stuff.. The Mods here really do their best to give a voice. We are not here to edit posts.. but we do.

However when people start totally ignoring the ToS .. sorry too much.

We are going to say "NOPE".

.. this is why we can't have nice things. :|

There it is then.. if you have any problems PM me. :|

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.