Tusken Blazers looking for a Sister Guild to Ally with!

Larkon_Adama79
105 posts Member
edited June 2016
Our Guild has 49/50 members as of today. We have members ranging from High 40's to level 80. We are an Active/Casual Guild with P2P and F2P working together in Unison. We have a Line chat for members who are interested and a Twitter Page. We Clear Tier 5 raids in about two days and are looking to go 6 very Soon.

Unfortunately, are Guildies that are lower level have a hard time participating in Raids so I am proposing finding a New upstart Guild who would be interested in becoming an Ally of Tusken Blazers!
There are a dozen or so Mega Guilds on here that have tremendous advantages over us who "Ride or Die" for our Guilds! Thats why an Alliance makes sense. You can maintain your Guild, Leadership Structure and everything else. Ideally, one would be for lower levels and Raids the other for Highers.

If this is something that sounds interesting to you and your Guild mates please PM me or post in this thread. Also, if you are interested in joining hit me up!

P.S. We are not interested in Mercs please Do Not post your Services on this thread.

Thank You Star Wars peeps!

Replies

• PM'ed
  • I have 19 members in my guild and they are from 65+ to 76 , I need to move cus we can only do Raid 3 with those levels, and I need no less that T5 to be able to gear up to 9+

I am the only level 80 I am a FTP player and I have:

12 7* ( including Yoda ) most of them at level 80
    5 6* ( Duku , Bane, and Asajj I have the shards to get them to 7* I just waiting on credits )

That's my code , let me know if u wan to send your lower level players there , I would like to join u, I am moving after this Raid that ends tomorrow.

794-464-195