1.5 million damage in P1 heroic only using F2P characters.

A big congratulations to Synėrgy member Spart for showing us this could be done.

https://youtu.be/Cxc11OIUrWQ
**Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**

Replies

• Hey! DeadHeadAndy is on my shard!
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    HRS ey? I did similar (1.66m) with Teebo (L) EE QGJ Phasma and GS. Chirpa or ES are apparently able to clear the full 1.9m in that spot as well.
  • Kingken85 wrote: »
    A big congratulations to Synėrgy member Spart for showing us this could be done.

https://youtu.be/Cxc11OIUrWQ

Lol. Tks kenny.
    What is even more impressive about that squad, is that I did it on my first try ever with the Teebo/Elder combo. No retreat, nothing.
    Also, I think it is the only real ftp comp because ewok scout is a hard farm.
    Will try to solo it in the next few days if I have the chance of retreat.

Hi Batman. What's your in game name?
  • And you call Rebel snow soldier a FTP character????

He has only one hard node to farm. So to get him to 7* is the hardest possible ever.
    Having him 7* requires P2P not FTP !!!

He has only one hard node to farm. So to get him to 7* is the hardest possible ever.

That's hoth rebel scout who you can get from cantina shipments and 2 hard nodes.

That's hoth rebel scout... Don't know if trolling or just
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    I hear shiny armor trooper shards can only be farmed from the final node of GW. FTP my ****!
  • DJJ wrote: »
    I hear shiny armor trooper shards can only be farmed from the final node of GW. FTP my ****!

???
  • Awesome, all 5 are 7* already. Just need some gear. Teebo at least... some... a lot... *sigh*

Congratz man!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • DJJ wrote: »

The best way to get rid of a troll is to ignore them. They'll get bored and leave.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Spartamaj wrote: »
    DJJ wrote: »

???

Lol never mind. That's a great score! I'm FTP also but I have ewok scout at 95/100 with omega and scanner ready so I'm going to try that on Sunday. It's possible, just a long grind. Never thought to use HRS though (or rebel snow soldier). Congrats!
  • Awesome, all 5 are 7* already. Just need some gear. Teebo at least... some... a lot... *sigh*

Congratz man!

Teebo is a real pain to gear. And don't forget the omegas. There is some key one to get.
  • I think your teebo is at gear 10, what is the potency of teebo.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    jedii_2040 wrote: »
    I think your teebo is at gear 10, what is the potency of teebo.

He has 80% potency at gear 10 + a scanner
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    gX teebo, 80 potency. You do need gX teebo for this to work.
  • I noticed you weren't using harmonious assault when the allies were down, what was the reasoning behind that?

Hi Batman. What's your in game name?

Batman44gaming, I don't normally make into the top 200, but if I actually sat down and tried, I could make it in without too much trouble.
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Oh sorry i thought it was Hoth Rebel Soldier.
    It s very hard to distinguish HRS (scout) and HRS (soldier).
    Even their initials are the same
  • Kingken85
    410 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I noticed you weren't using harmonious assault when the allies were down, what was the reasoning behind that?

He has qgj's basic ability lvl 8 which adds a chance to remove tm from the target. P1 is all about reducing tm on the captain.
  • Kamiri
    35 posts Member
    Just curious, but how is this feedback?
  • Dgreaser
    218 posts Member
    Quit lying. Your a whale.