Need some advice from y'all

Howdy y'all I am a bit at a stump currently with leveling characters I have attached below 3 **** of what I have. I currently from GW want to get Phasma then proceed to get her to 4*, is this a good idea. Also I have several other characters who I don't know if I should level. I would appreciate any help or guidance. My A - team is as follows
Leader - Barriss
Luke
Poe
Lumi
Ahsoka

Much thanks for the help

IMG_4916.png

IMG_4917.png

IMG_4918.png

Replies

• Ouch, you leveled up Nute Gunray. I wouldn't suggest focusing on him.

In terms of what you should go for next, I suggest Sidious from arena shipments and Daka from Cantina points.

For GW I wouldn't suggest having Poe in your A team. He's great for Arena teams with big hitters to protect, but GW is more of a marathon than a sprint, and Poe tends to die off quickly after using his taunt.

You've got the beginnings of a nice Nightsister team you can work on. Asajj as leader with Talia, Nightsister initiate, and Daka plus one, probably Luke or Lumi would be strong for you. Also if I was you I would keep farming Jedi Consular shards. He gets pretty strong if you keep working on him.

Remember when you're doing GW to use the "Retreat" option whenever you need to. This is a great tool for making it further along. It resets all buffs/debuffs and resets everyone's turn meters when you go back in. You can use that to your advantage.

Good luck!
  • Retreat and use suicide squads
  • I didnt have many good DS guys so I use him as part of a suicide team when I need to as well as for leveling. But umm is it a good a good idea to get Phasma to level 4 then move back to lumi? Yes I am farming JC as well I am 1 shard away from 4* and I am 50/80 for Sid and 31/80 for Daka. I just want to make sure that farming Phasma is a good idea and if any of the extras I have are worth leveling up.
  • fungushnitzel
    196 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Chudda wrote: »
    I didnt have many good DS guys so I use him as part of a suicide team when I need to as well as for leveling. But umm is it a good a good idea to get Phasma to level 4 then move back to lumi? Yes I am farming JC as well I am 1 shard away from 4* and I am 50/80 for Sid and 31/80 for Daka. I just want to make sure that farming Phasma is a good idea and if any of the extras I have are worth leveling up.

IG86 and IG88 are beastly glass cannons if you get some more stars under their belts. But it takes a while to farm them up to the point that they can take a couple hits without dying.

Nightsister initiate is much stronger than you would think initially. Also Fives will give you a large advantage in long fights - his speed down debuff on basic attack is huge. Speed down basically slows down the opposing character by half, enormous advantage, and you can keep tagging your opponents with it.

If you want another DS character to farm, Genosian Soldier is a strong one. He's easy to farm shards for and gets very strong once you've built him up.

As for Phasma, yes she's awesome. Her leader ability and AOE/debuff give you big advantages. Getting her then moving back to farming Lumi is a good idea.
  • Sweet thanks for the knowledge much appreciated. I just want to make sure I am maximizing my time spent farming. I will definitely take your advice.