Want to send a "Thank you"

There are a million things wrong with this game and most times it feels like it only caters to whales. However, when I saw that the Kit Fisto event was cancelled, and that the Omega event would take place now, I was extremely excited. If that weren't enough, we were given 500 crystals! Thank you so much devs. That was a definite morale boost and gave me hope on a game I thought was driving me away.

TL:DR - Thank you devs for giving us the Omega Event and 500 crystals!

Replies

• Complainers...smh
    Those extra force events were pretty good - short, autoable and had prizes. Seriously what more could you want?

Omega event is obviously good too as are the crystals.

I am sad the original event was closed due to complainers.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Thanks for wasting my time and effort.
    Thanks for giving me back a percentage of crystals that I used to refresh an event you cancelled at such short notice.
    Thanks for suspending my guild members for collecting rewards that you gave them.
    Thanks for thinking about your profits first, second, and third
    Thanks for everything
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    anonidude wrote: »
    Complainers...smh
    Those extra force events were pretty good - short, autoable and had prizes. Seriously what more could you want?

I agree, the event was an easy way for me to get much needed credits. Kit Fisto probably wasn't as a big a hit as they thought. Oh well though, i'll take omegas anyday.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Phenomenonally handled. Thank you CG!
  • anonidude wrote: »
    Complainers...smh

+1
  • En fin
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    anonidude wrote: »
    Complainers...smh

My guess is they were not making much money off this event whereas they will immediately start making money in refreshes from the omega event. This is likely the largest factor