500 Purple Gems Thank You

Larkon_Adama79
105 posts Member
edited June 2016
This game may not be perfect there are Tweaks need to be balanced and Manipulations that need to be addressed but just want to say all in all you guys have been doing a heck of a job Thank You!

Its so easy to complain about the things that bother us in this game but not so easy to give credit when credit is do!

Guilds have there issues but they have given us a sense of comraderie and loyalty not possible before. The new events are nice FREE Shards regadless of confusion they are FREE and if you spent the Crystal recharge you DID have a "CHANCE" for those maximum like you do a Lotto ticket!

THANKS Devs for doing your best to please the entire SWGOH community NO easy Task!
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• What I would give for a fecking dislike button tonight.
  • Dislike button is called Uninstall!
  • It's nice to see someone being grateful for a change! Although no game is without its flaws, this is the only mobile game I have supported with money (even if I didn't spend a lot). The devs are giving it their all and it shows with what, in my opinion, is the best mobile game out right now.
    Where's Solo? Tell him Dengar's looking for him!
  • I consider it recommendation for refreshing the misleading Aayla event.

And I appreciate it.
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It would be nice if they gave us another 500 for the pre crafting issue haha
  • MrJx3 wrote: »
    It would be nice if they gave us another 500 for the pre crafting issue haha

Why not just give 9999999? EVERYONE WINS!(I am not trying to insult you or anything I am just making a joke, I would like the 500 as well)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    What happened to"don't kick a gift horse in the mouth"
  • I appreciate the 500 unicorn skins. Although it didn't have anything to do with the cheaters being banned like everyone thinks.
    Thank you,
    Hail satan.
  • I appreciate the 500 unicorn skins. Although it didn't have anything to do with the cheaters being banned like everyone thinks.
    Thank you,
    Hail satan.

Free crystals is free crystals. I don't like seeing the Force Champion event go, but at least we're getting the omega event back.

Hail Satan
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Thanks for giving us some pixels that cost absolutely nothing to send to our inbox.
  • Praise RNGesus for his crystal blessings. I am but a humble servant. :).. thank you for blessing me with the strength to reach first in the arena milord. I know it is RNGesus's will that I be blessed with a droid caller next for my troubles.
  • Thanks for all you do. The game is great. There are a thousand to 1 player to dev. They do their best and I'm going to spend more money
  • I bought a chromium and of course regretted it instantly :)