Strongest Character in Whole Game??

Prev1345
Shock
67 posts Member
edited February 2016
Again guys, i made a Poll about characters because the other wasnt that good and yet i want you all to vote for your Favourite and let us Know why. If you Guys have better ideas you can Write ist down.
The question is WHO should be The strongest Character in The Whole Game??

Strongest Character in Whole Game?? 308 votes

Palpatine strongest
12%
Powerlifter450MrSandman93DarkcloudSolidSnakeStevoIronCrossForceMajeurSlythRinnShadowHoundDeathstrokeDarthSamJacksonDarthbinkspay2winFAED_EmperorKAULIRobbathehuttSkipperRayRevanJiggywiggyGiranKenor 40 votes
Yoda strongest
29%
AilanYoYoYoda369rocknroll64GenakumaccfooTimbaTowaniTheHandrailfuziyamaDarth_AllycodeBlamioniancat21GhostChiliMasoIronheartDaghemordjrdavis557StirringOwlThrixelDrNoCool 90 votes
Grevious strongest
1%
AbyssTonnikaMaxoooTim345TwichylolChan_Q 6 votes
Darth Plagueis strongest
13%
Aneil915XyojpiishPravusXceptorNaecabonIM_UR_UPGRADEmurton09OtarsmergamanNarcolipocusRogerfanIaryBrekoBelligerentorMizoItscaptainphasmaThomasLylefberbertASDFQWERZXVCRelox 43 votes
Darth Bane strongest
8%
DavoGenghisDonSyth_HunterBreetaiAustinBowTieJediPure_PazaakStormD0SRAREEnklaveSweGuyTobyVirgodcsnavy87Darth_MangoAmerathHarmsonclartymarty75Snuggl3_dinks182Shock 26 votes
Anakin/Darth Vader
12%
kgwzzVernalFr1tz_swalkerArillianjeremyj26BongoShanksfikretkuruNovaanShiroJugilismaaniPyroRenJisstSgt_StrategyGrifterH81CyberWolf1TriquihnewtonDrefenRichard 39 votes
Luke
8%
ksbden02aspenstarRuxpinGradientEchoKi_Adi_Mundivincentlondonfive2zerogarcia_george99CytrialDontSteptoThisEradicatedMaximiliaPengjewuinSmithieCalus_78ShmokkBillyBeansLiaoyi96TheReal_Mol_Eliza1nickalleye 26 votes
Other guys(pls Write it down)
12%
SenpaiBishopSquareCythisDrakeAdamWErdathcha0sStormyMykellMako482WispsiRainheartYourMomCheatOnWiiFitAlfanjeThalosKiranoJarJarSithOverlordHaloWars29ElyndriaCaptainReynoldsDrexnaw 38 votes
Post edited by Shock on

Replies

• Other guys(pls Write it down)
    How is Revan not on the list?
  • Shock
    67 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Darth Bane strongest
    DarthDamon wrote: »
    How is Revan not on the list?
    Im sorry it is a List with The famoust characters that i Know i didnt Even Know revan :( sry about that but you Write ist down so thanks for it and we will See what other Thinks to revan;)
    You should readup on him, if you're into the EU. Are we only talking canon characters?
  • My vote goes to R2D2. That little guy can destroy enemies, fix ships mid-flight, override computers, decode encrypted messages, communicate important information, the list goes on. Not to mention he has taken quite a few blaster hits and keeps on tickin.
  • Darth Bane strongest
    GuitarAce wrote: »
    My vote goes to R2D2. That little guy can destroy enemies, fix ships mid-flight, override computers, decode encrypted messages, communicate important information, the list goes on. Not to mention he has taken quite a few blaster hits and keeps on tickin.

Nice answer but i think if one guy uses The Force against him he will totally be out of Game so i think he havent a Really good Chance about legendary Sith Or jedis
  • Darth Bane strongest
    And if somebody for that theory that jar jar binks is The strongest Sith, you Could Quote it here and give a reason:D
    Sith Lord Jar Jar
  • Elyndria wrote: »
    Sith Lord Jar Jar

He could have special attack: Sanity Killer
    Darth Jar Jar will ramble on about the subtleties of Gungan culture until the enemy team loses their mind and kills themselves.
  • GuitarAce wrote: »
    Elyndria wrote: »
    Sith Lord Jar Jar

He could have special attack: Sanity Killer
    Darth Jar Jar will ramble on about the subtleties of Gungan culture until the enemy team loses their mind and kills themselves.

Not to mention players throwing their tablets and phone to the wall. Lol
  • Jar jar talks for 4:45 seconds and only gives 15 seconds to fight in arena
  • But I would have to say revan, yoda or darth bane
  • Strongest character in the universe is Vitate/Valkorian. Dude killed Darth Marr in a single blow. Leaving the old republic out of it. It wiuld have to be ROTJ Luke.
  • Yoda strongest
    Should be Bikini leia. Capable of hang jabba the hut with a chain..fuc7 you Yoda
  • Palpatine strongest
    How is Yoda besting Sidious in this? Yoda wasn't able to defeat him in ROTS -
  • How about Will Wheaton on Big Bang Theory talking about lame Star Wars characters? Now that takes some balls.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Darth Bane strongest
    Darth bane is the whole creation of Sith Lords don't get how he wasn't voted most then palpatine or plagueis lol
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    It's Luke Skywalker. GL has said so. This poll is fun, but more of a "who's your favorite Star Wars character."
  • GiranKenor
    155 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Palpatine strongest
    Darth Sidious.
    He defeated Yoda and he was about to kill Luke 1vs1!!!
    Waiting to know who is Snoke and what he can do...
    I always thought Mace Windu was the strongest star wars character, until I played this game, lol
  • Darth Bane strongest
    Bane. No doubt about it
  • Palpatine strongest
    Jar jar is the strongest sith lord there ever was.
  • Yoda strongest
    Darthbinks wrote: »
    Jar jar is the strongest sith lord there ever was.

This is exactly what I was about to say... u beat me by minutes!!! ;P
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Darth Bane strongest
    Strongest character in the universe is Vitate/Valkorian. Dude killed Darth Marr in a single blow. Leaving the old republic out of it. It wiuld have to be ROTJ Luke.

Your talking about a game that I don't know if its even cannon (would like to add I will not finish the story with my bh as I like having marr as a pet ). And while Darth marr is actually my favorite character out of all star wars, he have no idea how powerful marr was as he never did anything. He could have just been a great talker as far as we know.

Darth bane on the other hand manipulated the sith and Jedi into an all out battle, to wear he could destroy every single sith. He did not hide to do this. He confronted them. This is after SWTOR.

He not only started the rule of 2. He started the whole new way of sith to live period, and every single sith after still followed his traditions and way of living, to include palpatine.

Darth bane is also canon. Maybe not his books but the character is (as someone else on these forums pointed out)

And why do people vote for ROTJ Luke? He is the weakest of all listed. Has to be people that only know the movies and not know much about actual star wars lore.

The only person that's right up there with Darth bane that I can think of is raven. Maybe exar kun as well.

Like to point out the title is strongest in game, yet most of the choices in the poll are not even in game.
  • The majority of these characters aren't even in the game.
  • Darth Bane strongest
    Why isn't Ewok Scout on the list. *shakes head*
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Other guys(pls Write it down)
    I vote Revan, Highly powerful in both the Dark and the Light side of the force
  • Breetai wrote: »
    Strongest character in the universe is Vitate/Valkorian. Dude killed Darth Marr in a single blow. Leaving the old republic out of it. It wiuld have to be ROTJ Luke.
    He not only started the rule of 2. He started the whole new way of sith to live period, and every single sith after still followed his traditions and way of living, to include palpatine.

A rule which Palpatine rarely followed xD
  • Luke
    Smh it says in the game and luke is the strongest in the game
  • Shock
    67 posts Member
    Darth Bane strongest

Do yo have him 7 *
  • Shock
    67 posts Member
    Darth Bane strongest

But it Doesnt matter if they Are actually in Game or Not but The discussion is about WHO The strongest will be IF All characters Go in Game ;)