HK-47

Hi, i just recently finished farming for HK-47 and plan on making a full on droid team. I have IG-86, need Poggle and IG-88. Does anybody know what abilities i should focus on for HK-47?

Replies

• If you're going to surround him with other droids, then his leader ability for sure. Then his AOE and passive. Probably his basic attack last.

You can check swgohcantina.com to see a full listing of what abilities he gets and what bonuses you receive at each individual level of them.
  • While you're building him up I would focus on basic attack.
    If you're going to use him in Arena focus on his meatbag skill as most arena players usually 2 or 3 jedi.
    And only once your Droid team is fully realized, I would focus on the leadership ability, as he's most likely to be a part of a squad but not leader.
  • Ranivoos wrote: »
    While you're building him up I would focus on basic attack.
    If you're going to use him in Arena focus on his meatbag skill as most arena players usually 2 or 3 jedi.
    And only once your Droid team is fully realized, I would focus on the leadership ability, as he's most likely to be a part of a squad but not leader.
    Thanks man, this helped a crap ton
  • If you're going to surround him with other droids, then his leader ability for sure. Then his AOE and passive. Probably his basic attack last.

You can check swgohcantina.com to see a full listing of what abilities he gets and what bonuses you receive at each individual level of them.

I'll keep this in mind, thanks alot man
  • Ranivoos wrote: »
    While you're building him up I would focus on basic attack.

Disagreed. HK47 is the only valid leader for droid teams, Lobot makes a strong case but he takes a valuable spot.

Focus on Leadership and AoE first then basic then revive.
  • HK-47 is the best droid leader 9 times out of 10. His turn meter charge on critical hits works out to at least as good as Lobot's speed burst over the course of the game. Now, that 1 time out of 10 that you really, really needed to go first to get the crit train started? That's where Lobot shines.

I just level him evenly. All skills to 2, all skills to 3, etc, until they're done. But that's just me.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • get lobot and make him leader he has two features which boost droids
  • the droids have passive that increase critical damage, putting HK 47 as leader is a must which increases crit chance big time with additional turn meter gain. Poggle also gives the droids speed up. Lobot is a waste of space. I would go with Poe instead of lobot
  • Thanks everybody, this is all helping alot. Now, since were on the case of a droid team, should i focus on bringing IG-86 two 2* or 3* before i get Poggle?
  • Btw, anyone can tell me what are the purple gear required for HK-47 from level VI to VIII? Have him at Level II gear currently.
  • I would get Poggle first probably, he's basically mandatory for Droid teams and fits in most other teams really well. He is also quite usable at 4* when you first unlock him, so that's my advice.
  • Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    I would get Poggle first probably, he's basically mandatory for Droid teams and fits in most other teams really well. He is also quite usable at 4* when you first unlock him, so that's my advice.
    Thanks, however sadly i already started the grind for a 3* IG-86, i have 5 more shards to go. I'll make sure to go for Poggle right after i make IG-86 a 3*
  • forcedino wrote: »
    Btw, anyone can tell me what are the purple gear required for HK-47 from level VI to VIII? Have him at Level II gear currently.
    Focus getting HK to V gear first, VI gear atm for me is such a grind
  • 86 can be farmed on a cantina level also as well as a couple hard nodes. id do that while getting poggle unlocked. then go to 86 via shipment. 86 was by far my fastest char to 7* time wise. 360 cantina energy gave me close to 50% drop rate so it felt like = 18 shards. two hard nodes @ 33% = 2 shards and 3 shipments of 5 = 15. So likje 30 shards a day if my math was correct. But even at 20 it wont take long
  • dc2484 wrote: »
    86 can be farmed on a cantina level also as well as a couple hard nodes. id do that while getting poggle unlocked. then go to 86 via shipment. 86 was by far my fastest char to 7* time wise. 360 cantina energy gave me close to 50% drop rate so it felt like = 18 shards. two hard nodes @ 33% = 2 shards and 3 shipments of 5 = 15. So likje 30 shards a day if my math was correct. But even at 20 it wont take long
    Well, i'm already at a 2* star IG-86 about to be 3* with five more shards, should i stop after that and grind for Poggle. For Cantina battles i'm at the second section Battle A
  • I actually do quite well without poogle. I use HK, 86, 88, Geo Solider and Poe, been placing in the top 10 in arena consistently
  • I actually do quite well without poogle. I use HK, 86, 88, Geo Solider and Poe, been placing in the top 10 in arena consistently
    At what stars and gear are they each? Ontop of that, what level is everybody?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I actually do quite well without poogle. I use HK, 86, 88, Geo Solider and Poe, been placing in the top 10 in arena consistently

That's a potent combo in of itself but still think I would never run a droid team without Poggle.
  • At what level is Geo soldier good at, in terms of stars and gear?
  • J7000 wrote: »
    I actually do quite well without poogle. I use HK, 86, 88, Geo Solider and Poe, been placing in the top 10 in arena consistently

That's a potent combo in of itself but still think I would never run a droid team without Poggle.

Yeah really like the poe and then the double hits from geo and 86. I think the extra hit from geo can make up for Poogle when you get the cool down reduced, but I don't have Poogle and I haven't done the math :)
  • The beauty of HK-47 is that he can be used in synergies outside of just droid-only teams. He's on my list down the road after I finish Sidious and IG-88...
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    The beauty of HK-47 is that he can be used in synergies outside of just droid-only teams. He's on my list down the road after I finish Sidious and IG-88...

This. I'm using a droid team and I think he might be quite underrated. He's tanky, hit hard when self-buffed, can debuff, and when some FTOP hits him with a big crig while he has a red sliver of healthy and he revives he essentislly "stun" that FOTP, as he does nothing for the turn