Dooku moment/Old Ben moment

H_B0MBZ
292 posts Member
This post is not meant to be a nerf Dooku post.

Just more of a venting discussion.

My dooku moments are:
Missing rey 4 times in a row then she kills my gs and gains foresight. Use RG to take off foresight and then ig86 misses his assist attack, rey then one hit ig86 due too offense up.

That moment when you hk47, ig86, ig88, and ig100 all die to fives555 because he gets double attacks and when you miss he gains offense up.
I enjoyed watching fives555 16 attacks to my ig100 s 4. Good times.

Replies

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    My favorite ben moments are when using Dooku. Lol.

Ben deflects force lightning. And it also bonus attacks han, who also dodges.* Mind tricks somehow does not block qgj, though. Hopes actually up. Humbling Blow is dodged. No worries this is why I leveled up Plo Koon. Plo Koon... well it doesn't matter if he is dodged or not. Without another 3 pieces of raid gear and 5 omegas, Plo only ever removes a buff when it does not matter. About now I realize the most reliable way to beat this team is by using rey to two shot han. Rey is the counter for everything. So start farming...

*alternatively, it is when enemy qgj pulls han, and han fills tm to start the match with taunt.

It doesn't matter how many more dodges there are. Benhan has spoken.

My favorite dooku moments involved actually winning with dooku back at lvl 76. Now crushing dooku with no fear at lvl 80.
  • My worst are Phasma moments....

Assist
    Assist
    Double assist
    Double assist
    Assist

Team dead