FOTP IS OP!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Prev1
TOO MUCH HP ~10k+

TOO MUCH DAMAGE ~LOTS

FIX IT NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Replies

• Probably wouldnt be fixed since there arent a lot of threads out there screaming nerf because people havent seen his true power once he gets 6*. Most people who say hes balanced either have him or only faced a 3* or 4* FOTP.
    The fact we still have more Dooku OP threads than Fotp is hilarious
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    heck hath no fury like Qui Gon special assist boost into FOTP attack. Talk about a 1 shot.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • You should see the lvl 70 HP for him. 14K hp supposedly.
  • I've killed quite a few 7* tie pilot/Leia teams but I agree he is pretty powerful. He hits for 7.5k crits with his special.
  • FOTP already has over 10K life at level 60.

vcvxoj.jpg
  • This is a joke, one of the heavyest damage dealer in the whole game and has more life than boba who is suposed to be a tank...hilarious...
  • Not sure he will be nerfed, only whales will have him at 7* and CG won't go upsetting them again, until he's a more common sight.
  • It gets worse at 70. :D

• Fotp is gonna be nerf hard

• He has more hp than Stormtrooper Han, another tank. However, it is not just FOTP. Most of the FO heroes have tons of hp. Talk about favouritism to a particular faction at its finest... :/
  • Now we get to find out if he's an example of power creep or just imbalance.
  • Willyfett wrote: »
    This is a joke, one of the heavyest damage dealer in the whole game and has more life than boba who is suposed to be a tank...hilarious...

boba is awful man. and he's one of my favorite characters in the franchise. his damage should have been buffed big time, at least his aoe damage.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Tweggiejack
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Stop crying I face seven star FOTP and take him down first without incident. Learn mechanics. Just because you loose to a character doesn't mean he is OP I have lost characters to qui-hon in first shot OMG he is OP nerf him?!?!? dooku attacks to much stop it, Lei hit me three times and killed my guy, Really!?!?!? Make this game so I win everytime, I don't like games that have a challenge cause people play it better then me. Cry cry cry.Stop crying and farm him if you think he is so good. Then you can't cry you lost if he is on your team
  • obiwan1011 wrote: »
    He has more hp than Stormtrooper Han, another tank. However, it is not just FOTP. Most of the FO heroes have tons of hp. Talk about favouritism to a particular faction at its finest... :/

Most if the FO hit like a wet paper bag though lol that's their trade off, except FOTP.
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Stop crying I face seven star FOTP and take him down first without incident. Learn mechanics. Just because you loose to a character doesn't mean he is OP I have lost characters to qui-hon in first shot OMG he is OP need him?!?!? Really!?!?!? Stop crying and farm him if you think he is so good. Then you can't cry you lost if he is on your team

Calm down, bud. This was meant to be a satire thread, but honestly, if any character is overpowered it's FOTP. I beat Qui Gon + FOTP teams everyday but they're still broken as heck, especially if RNG falls their way. Having that much HP with his damage potential is just busted.
  • Rey is just as bad when leveled she one shots to so I guess to many overpowered characters. And not enough people to understand how to beat them.
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Maybe so. I haven't seen a Rey past 4*s, but she has an obvious weakness listed clearly on her character card.

FOTP's HP should be more in line with other single target dpsers like Genosian Soldier, Leia, Luke, etc.
  • Willyfett
    111 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Willyfett wrote: »
    This is a joke, one of the heavyest damage dealer in the whole game and has more life than boba who is suposed to be a tank...hilarious...

boba is awful man. and he's one of my favorite characters in the franchise. his damage should have been buffed big time, at least his aoe damage.

Yeah maybe he is but he is Boba Fett and flyes with his jetpack like a god..no other character is such a thug.. Dont get in my way!! (Only for battlefront users hahaha)

Yeah maybe he is but he is Boba Fett and flyes with his jetpack like a **** god..no other character is such a thug.. Dont get in my way!! (Only for battlefront users hahaha)

Boba Fett has one of the most hilariously pathetic deaths of all time. For a professional bounty hunter, Luke made him look like a fool. I'm a fan of him, don't get me wrong, but he is no way a thug lol.

Yeah maybe he is but he is Boba Fett and flyes with his jetpack like a **** god..no other character is such a thug.. Dont get in my way!! (Only for battlefront users hahaha)

Boba Fett has one of the most hilariously pathetic deaths of all time. For a professional bounty hunter, Luke made him look like a fool. I'm a fan of him, don't get me wrong, but he is no way a thug lol.

He is not dead ..he used a thermal imploder to getaway..now he is in the bahamas relaxing with some bitch3s waiting for that disney spin off in 2020.

They should get rid of his gain turn meter on a kill and just give him a damage buff, also get rid of the revive and give him a damage buff. Those 2 extra stats are just useless and awful.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.

They should get rid of his gain turn meter on a kill and just give him a damage buff, also get rid of the revive and give him a damage buff. Those 2 extra stats are just useless and awful.

Agree. The evasion is pretty good thoug. And He should have an atack with his blaster too.
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    He has more hp than Stormtrooper Han, another tank. However, it is not just FOTP. Most of the FO heroes have tons of hp. Talk about favouritism to a particular faction at its finest... :/

Most if the FO hit like a wet paper bag though lol that's their trade off, except FOTP.

...which I would argue isn't the case.

Kylo can deal some serious damage, with/without Outrage. Phasma is no slouch either once she gains Advantage (+65% damage, if my memory serves me right). So is FO Stormtrooper with Advantage. The only exception is perhaps FOO, but I don't own him or faced him enough to know about his damage capability. Let's also not forget Phasma's leadership skill which grants higher chance of assists by belonging to the same faction.

There is nothing wrong with some heroes being more powerful or useful than others. But if a certain faction is collectively proved to be powerful (along with the faction bonus), then everyone will be rolling out the same line-up... which isn't so good for diversity. Aren't we already facing enough Phasma-Sid-Lumi & co. line-up? :/
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Look at his level 70 max stats lmao
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I seen something today that just made me laugh in GW. Luckily this happened in the last battle and still completed it.

Had phasma as leader, with qgj, Leia, and fotp.

Qgj does his special attack to call in an ally. The ally he called in was Leia. This also procced phasma call ally ability which called in FOTP. These 3 destroyed my full health barriss with ease, and this was the first attack in the match.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    I had an enemy fotp quadruple attack me. I've also noticed mine triple attacking. This must be a bug right? There is something else about him that I think is glitched to make him do more damage but I haven't tested it yet. Just hope he doesn't get more speed at 70 lol.
  • GUYS!!!!!!! HES TAKING OVER MY METAGAME!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO MANY WHALES WITH SEVEN STAR!!!!!!!! XD
  • Elyndria wrote: »
    GUYS!!!!!!! HES TAKING OVER MY METAGAME!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO MANY WHALES WITH SEVEN STAR!!!!!!!! XD

I know right.

He is interfering with my team of mace, plo, stormtrooper, nute, and Biggs. He needs to be nerfed because I can't win with this team.
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    He needs to be nerfed because there's obvious power creep compared to other "glass cannons", and I don't actually consider fotp a glass cannon with his health pool, yet his damage is higher than gs, luke, etc.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Nooooooo, its only because he has a next gear level above everyone else.

He also only has 3 Abilities total, no leader ability. His abilities just synergy well with himself. Then again that puts him on par with other glass cannons.. But that would mean other characters have an advantage, yup.. this means BUFF FOTP I SAY!!!
This discussion has been closed.