The freaking arena timer animation issue.

I cannot beat the number one guy on my server even though i am offensively ahead. Im guessing when he uses a team which averages 43000 healt/protection per character it is partly strategic however im like 2 min away from being able to win most of the time. I run swgoh on an ipad and there is some animation lag from time to time but it has never been a problem against any other team without sun fac. Other than telling me to find another higher dps team which is obvious im wondering if ea and the devs have considered a fast animation setting. The animation time is what kills me. The point is not my team comp, and yes i try to switch to auto once someone taunts and it helps until ai makes the dumbest decision and it all goes wrong. Are there emulators that speed this up?

Replies

• Jim17547
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Faster thumbs
  • Options
    Jim17547 wrote: »
    Faster thumbs

Yeah im looking for thumb steroids cause i dont wanna totally bulk up...
  • Options
    Could it be a slow internet connection on your end?

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    Could it be a slow internet connection on your end?

Internet is blazing fast so ipad is the only thing i can think.
  • Options
    Sounds like you need an iPad Pro. Also, have you tried a higher dps team?
  • Options
    The Arena timer should be 7 minutes instead of five. The new meta with tanks and dodges means I am sweating at least two of my battles a day... I may be 4-1 against fives and it takes almost 2 full minutes to kill him. The timer's there to prevent plugging up the Arena as you just sit there without hitting (like the NBA or NCAA before the shot clock). But five minutes is not long enough for a legitimate battle
  • Options
    Sirryker wrote: »
    Sounds like you need an iPad Pro. Also, have you tried a higher dps team?

Dont have it. If i switch out what i have last battle before payout i might have a shot in a month or so if i can level ig86 to g10 maybe. Old ben daka and sth cant be moved or my rank moves:). Yoda maybe but losing him would be tough. Gs is all i got
  • Options
    The Arena timer should be 7 minutes instead of five. The new meta with tanks and dodges means I am sweating at least two of my battles a day... I may be 4-1 against fives and it takes almost 2 full minutes to kill him. The timer's there to prevent plugging up the Arena as you just sit there without hitting (like the NBA or NCAA before the shot clock). But five minutes is not long enough for a legitimate battle

Yeah man im barely winning with against sth and rg timewise. Sun fac is a beast though and this guy pairs him with old ben lead (dodges), b2 high health and fives with rey. Its beatable but not in 5 min