Fly Casual is recruiting 48/50

Remorhaz
149 posts Member
Fly Casual is seeking a few more members level 70 plus as we transition from Tier V to Tier VI raiding. While raiding is important our most important goal is maintaining a friendly and helpful chat channel and a guild free of drama. If this sounds good to you feel free to send me a friend invite 233-893-849

Remorhaz

Replies

• Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Fly Casual is seeking a few more members level 72 plus as we transition from Tier V to Tier VI raiding. While raiding is important our most important goal is maintaining a friendly and helpful chat channel and a guild free of drama. If this sounds good to you feel free to send me a friend invite 233-893-849

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Fly Casual is seeking two members level 72 plus as we transition from Tier V to Tier VI raiding. While raiding is important our most important goal is maintaining a friendly and helpful chat channel and a guild free of drama. If this sounds good to you feel free to send me a friend invite 233-893-849

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Fly Casual is seeking three members level 72 plus for tier VI raiding. While raiding is important our most important goal is maintaining a friendly and helpful chat channel and a guild free of drama. If this sounds good to you feel free to send me a friend invite 233-893-849

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Fly Casual is seeking a couple of level 72 plus players for tier VI raiding. While raiding is important our most important goal is maintaining a friendly and helpful chat channel and a guild free of drama. If this sounds good to you feel free to send me a friend invite 233-893-849

Remorhaz