Rate my Arena team.

19,647 Power rank #49

Leader 6* Darth Sidious(5,4,6,5) Gear 7 4/6
5* Ahsoka Tano(4,4,4,5) 7 4/6
5* Chewbacca(3,4,4,5) 7 0/6
5* Jedi Consular(5,6,5) 8 5/6
5* Luminara Unduli(5,5,5,4) 7 4/6

I just unlocked Dooku, and I do have a 6* Phasma(3,4,4,5) 7 1/6 Gear I though of adding
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/

Replies

• Random.i dont like two healers and a taunty tank..maybe if you replace chewie or jc with a heavy single target hitter i would like it more but is just about taste
  • A lot have to do with the who I actually have. Name me 5 good single target hitters, and I may have one or not.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • If you had phasma in at lead and swapped out Chewie and JC I might avoid your team until the top 5.

The team that mucks with me the most is a Phasma(L), Luminara, Sid, Dooku, fives (or other string counter/debuffer)

Swapping Poe in for Chewie would be an immediate increase in ability and swapping in Luke/leia/FOTP for JC would be huge also.

Then all you need is stars. I have a 6/7* team (5* Dooku) and I wouldn't hesitate to attack your current squad. Great start though and if you're on a newer server you'll do ok.
  • Change Chewie bro..he is not fits into healers team...phasma would be great...and improve stars as 5* means nothing in PVP..
  • Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    19,647 Power rank #49

Leader 6* Darth Sidious(5,4,6,5) Gear 7 4/6
    5* Ahsoka Tano(4,4,4,5) 7 4/6
    5* Chewbacca(3,4,4,5) 7 0/6
    5* Jedi Consular(5,6,5) 8 5/6
    5* Luminara Unduli(5,5,5,4) 7 4/6

I just unlocked Dooku, and I do have a 6* Phasma(3,4,4,5) 7 1/6 Gear I though of adding

3/10. Ahsoka and Chewie in this team makes me want to vomit. Drop both get Geo and Kylo.
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    2/10, Chewbacca needs to go, too slow to taunt, one healing immunity he is done, if you really want tank get Poe; Sid and Lumi must 7*; JC is an overrated weak sauce, switch to farm Luke if you want to build a high burst crit team, switch to farm IG86 if you want a droid team, switch to farm Kylo if you want a Phasma team or AOE dot team; Ahsoka is great in QGJ Jedi team, meh in other teams; Base on your current team set up, I would say keep Lumi and Sid, use your Phasma as leader, refresh cantina at least 2 times a day for Kylo, and use the tokens get either Daka or Poe
This discussion has been closed.