Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion

Prev1345
CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited June 2016
In case there are people who haven't caught up, you can talk about about Game of Thrones without having to worry about ruining their lives. Like THAT INSANE FINALE!!!!
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    My biggest takeaway was that Miguel Sapochnik should be given complete control of Game of Thrones. In case you didn't know, he directed Hardhome, Battle of the Bastar*s, and Winds of Winter, the 3 best episodes of the entire show.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    I expected the white walkers to show up at the end though ... Weird they were not in the finale.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Lianara wrote: »
    I expected the white walkers to show up at the end though ... Weird they were not in the finale.

Same here ! I was like "They have to show up at the end AT LEAST" ... but nope ...
    But at least we had that awesome revelation (which was a bit obvious) for Jon Snow !

A bit dissapointed aboutu the white walkers but overall I loved the episode !
  • It was an awesome episode! My only wish is to see the exact concept of SWGOH, but in the GoT universe, how nice would it be?!
    IsThisThom
    "Consider that a divorce"
    - Douglas Quaid
  • IsThisThom wrote: »
    It was an awesome episode! My only wish is to see the exact concept of SWGOH, but in the GoT universe, how nice would it be?!

No. Freemium stinks. A nice $60 one time pay (without microtransactions) GOT Game that is similar would be great though.
  • Arya moment was the best.
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    The finale was incredible. Everything from the story telling, to mystery's being solved, death of major character's, CGI, and the telling of the future. Also, did anyone notice that the chandelier in the Citadel has the same markings as the glowing circular orb in the opening credits?
  • I didn't hate it but I didn't really like it either. The script seems a bit lazy (oh lets just blow up the whole citadel with several main characters) We will never know what marjory was planning. And all the sparrows were just erased with one booom. They are really working towards the last season and everything needs to come together I understand that. But it's just happening to fast and it feels a bit forced.

• I didn't hate it but I didn't really like it either. The script seems a bit lazy (oh lets just blow up the whole citadel with several main characters) We will never know what marjory was planning. And all the sparrows were just erased with one booom. They are really working towards the last season and everything needs to come together I understand that. But it's just happening to fast and it feels a bit forced.

Nothing was better than seeing all the sparrows eliminated though. You know you are evil when people start to root for Cersei to beat you.....
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Arya moment was the best.

I may or may not have screamed in excitement.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    IsThisThom wrote: »
    It was an awesome episode! My only wish is to see the exact concept of SWGOH, but in the GoT universe, how nice would it be?!

I keep checking for one to show up. We have Star Wars, Marvel, TMNT, there's a DC one in development...

It doesn't matter what Margaery was planning. It all happened for a reason the way it did. It forces Dorne and Highgarden to unite. Something that wouldn't have happened under any other circumstance due to their history of bad blood. They'll maybe join with the North too. Who knows? Right in time for Dany to get to Westeros and all work together to smash Cersei and fight the Others and their Night King and fulfill the Prophecy of The Song of Ice and Fire.

Nothing was better than seeing all the sparrows eliminated though. You know you are evil when people start to root for Cersei to beat you.....

I found myself offended by myself when I was happy for Cersei. What has this show done to me!!!!
  • How come Varys can teleport?

Spot on.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    How come Varys can teleport?

Same way Arya can. If it really bothers you, remember that time is fluid. Varys was shown in Dorne in this episode, but that was probably the same time Dany came back a couple episodes ago.
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Not to mention Jamie also traveled from Riverun to King's Landing. We must assume all this was weeks in real time lol
  • Doxa
    5 posts Member
    Varys took a jet back from dorne.
  • Jman1701
    103 posts Member
    Calling it now:
    1. Jon and Danaraeys hook up and run kingdom....Cerci's folks get's power bombed by dragons and Jamie kills her.
    2. Jamie takes over Nightwatch...instrumental in defeating white walkers.
    3. Sansa ends up being the Stark of Winterfell when Jon heads out with Dany. Hopefully she feeds Littlefinger to Tormund.
    4. CLEGANBOWL!
    5. Brienne becomes chief butt kicker for Sansa
    6. Arya crosses off a ton of names off the list before Jaquen finds her. Either says you "congrats you passed" or kills her.
  • Only 2 seasons left and they are supposed to be short seasons, it will be a sad day when it's over
  • I will be sad when it's over but only because George didn't write the last books prior to allowing the TV show to be made. If he ever does.
  • Only 2 seasons left and they are supposed to be short seasons, it will be a sad day when it's over

I heard rumours about spinoff series
    IsThisThom
    - Douglas Quaid
  • Jman1701 wrote: »
    Calling it now:
    6. Arya crosses off a ton of names off the list before Jaquen finds her. Either says you "congrats you passed" or kills her.

I don't think Jaquen even tries to get Arya back, when she killed the waif, Jaquen looked proud. I think he was just an accessory in training Arya.
    IsThisThom
    - Douglas Quaid
  • Jaquen knew Arya was never "no one" and I think part of the point of her training was discovering just that.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Time to resurrect this thread?
  • The north remembers
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    The north remembers

Shall we begin?
  • For starters, I'm fairly positive Arya Stark will rule the world.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    For starters, I'm fairly positive Arya Stark will rule the world.

Oh yeah. I'm really hoping she gets to kill Cersei. Though I kinda wanted her to go North and have Bran, Jon, Sansa, and Arya all reunite.
  • Jman1701 wrote: »
    Calling it now:
    1. Jon and Danaraeys hook up and run kingdom....Cerci's folks get's power bombed by dragons and Jamie kills her.

The idea that Jaime might have to kill Cercei for the same reason he killed the Mad King is very compelling.