Scoundrels is the new boss in town..

... if you need credits.

The event on Sun, tue, and fri is removed and replaced by scoundrels credit event.
At least as it appears on the game right now.

This is not matching with what has been announced so far so was wondering ?

If it is final version, then credit crunch is worst than ever, we need to farm 5 scoundrels (I have 3 of them) to qualify for the event...

Replies

• Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options
    Not the challenge will be removed, the profit event will be removed!
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Yeah only profit mining(event) is removed, the challenge that rewards 93k for tier 5 completion is staying. That's how useless profit mining was, people don't even know what it is lol. But anyways, this scoundrel event will be nice for the crazy individuals who farmed scoundrels. But for us who didn't, we're all just gonna be checking the rewards and feeling salty.

Scoundrels are so bad and shouldn't even be a synergy tag. I dunno why they got a event before sith. Oh wells..Too bad I can't solo the event with my lando and his magnificent moustache, they shouldn't have put a character requirement imo. They should just let you use who you have.
  • Options
    yeah, but the way I see it, this game is based on getting a full (or as full) board of toons as you can for individual events, not just concentrating on 6 or 7 toons
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Assuming everybody got chewy and dengar (after completing daily logins), greedo and bane are pretty easy to farm quickly. Personally i have lando as a fifth.
    Now i just wait and see what the difficulty for the event will be before i start leveling/gearing.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

Scoundrels shouldn't even be a synergy tag

I wouldn't be playing without them

• Options
    Hmm I suppose I could easily form up a low level team around lando and his magnificent moustache. However I'm not sure I can beat the level 70 event. I honestly think I've made it out of the credit crunch now lol. This solution came too late for me, I'm at the point where my arena team is all leveled up, and I'm sitting on 5 mil and wondering what squad I wanna work on next. #squadgoals..

I hope they bring back the rebel event soon though, that was fun. If they add even more tiers, including a harder would that one be great.
  • Options
    Just look at the game now, the one removed is the challenge not the mining event
  • HarmakhisVallis
    100 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Bounty Hunter is in the challenge area, whereas the Credit event is still there
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Just look at the game now, the one removed is the challenge not the mining event

I rebooted the game, checked for manual updates.
    Both the profit mining event and the bounty hunter challenge are still in the game.
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    I just spent the last week or so getting the seventh star for old Chewbacca, and then forking out a million credits (now that stuck in my throat, I can tell you) just so he can help me out with this event.
  • Options
    I will get Dengar soon as everyone here so I will have 4 scoundrels, maybe they will let us compete with uncomplete roster ?
  • HarmakhisVallis
    100 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    That's what I meant

yO7j5Ld.png

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    @HarmakhisVallis yO7j5Ld.png
    i still dont know what you mean. The scoundrel event will be an event. The challenge wont change.
  • HarmakhisVallis
    100 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    it is displayed in the challenge area instead of the event area, on top of that it says it will be there on sunday, tuesday and friday like if it replaced the credit challenge which is not displayed there anymore.

Defis = Challenge in french fyi
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    it is displayed in the challenge area instead of the event area, on top of that it says it will be there on sunday, tuesday and friday

that challenge has been there for as long as i've played this game. its NOT the scoundrel event.
  • HarmakhisVallis
    100 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    it is displayed in the challenge area instead of the event area, on top of that it says it will be there on sunday, tuesday and friday

that challenge has been there for as long as i've played this game. its NOT the scoundrel event.

Chasseur de Prime = Bounty Hunter, that's what has been displayed forever ?

Hum now I am epically embarassed ... :-)
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    don't you get a million bucks for doing it though.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward for the scroundels event. I wonder how difficult it would be.