Your Arena team power

I often read here you guys dealing to be top 100 rank in this game, and even more, top 10, etc. I don't know if it's my server or what, but my best is rank 2100!

To be able to compare, could you share with me/all, your Arena team power and the rank you achieve each day?

Mine is nearly 17000 (Lumi 6* lvl59, Ima-Gun Di 4* lvl 59, Sidious 5* lvl 54, JC 5* lvl 55, Qui-Gon Jin 2* lvl 55), and then my top rank 2100

Replies

• Options
    Arena power isn't the end all be all number of your power or skill. Building a strong, synergetic team is equally, if not more so important.

Heroes with high utility are worth more at lower stars. My Dooku is still used and he's only 5* I could probably be at 22k if I dropped him. You have a lot of Jedi but a decent synergy, just watch out for the anti-Jedi teams.
  • Options
    Yep, I have a lot of Jedis, and I think it's the best synergy I can have. I add Sidious instead of Kit Fisto and Ahsoka because of their abilities effectiveness. After that, I have Darth Maul, Tallia, Chewie, Poe, Tusken Raider, Night Sister initiate that I leveled up only for GW. I just get Poggle and Assajj but untrained.

By the way, even if it's not the main fact, being at 22k is a lot more than my team, which could explain why I cannot go up than rank 2000

Thanks
  • Options
    Romao33 wrote: »
    Yep, I have a lot of Jedis, and I think it's the best synergy I can have. I add Sidious instead of Kit Fisto and Ahsoka because of their abilities effectiveness. After that, I have Darth Maul, Tallia, Chewie, Poe, Tusken Raider, Night Sister initiate that I leveled up only for GW. I just get Poggle and Assajj but untrained.

By the way, even if it's not the main fact, being at 22k is a lot more than my team, which could explain why I cannot go up than rank 2000

Thanks

My actual arena team is just below 20k but I beat 22k teams regularly. I love the Jedi mechanics and hope that they will come back a bit more later. QGJ teams are popular but only available to big spenders. My QGJ is only 5*.

Sid is a great arena hero when starred/geared. Level ha skills to their max and they come in handy, especially against tank teams with Poe. His healing immunity will assist you while you build up your big hitter damage heroes.

Ahsoka is in my main team due to her self healing and hard hitting special. She's for sure one of the better Jedi available.

I'd also keep working in your Luminara

So you have Sid, Lumi, Ahsoka, JC, and then I would add a control hero non-Jedi like phasma, fives, etc.

That wouldn't be a team to take a top 5 spot, but it would be instrumental in securing a solid top 200 for good arena tokens. If you stick with more Jedi then use Luminara buff over Sid because you will evade a few more attacks.
This discussion has been closed.