Team Help PLS!

Tyler
92 posts Member
Hey I'm having trouble with arena for the most part I'm level 43 and my team power is around 9.2k and most people teams are over 9.6k and its hard to get top 200 idk wat I'm doing wrong I can complete GW but arena is hard my characters are

4 star Sid gear lv5
4 star chewie gear lv4
4 star Darth Maul gear lv5
3 star Luminara gear lv4
3 star Poe gear lv4
3 star Talia gear lv4
2 star (almost 3) Genosian Soldier gear lv 5
2 star (almost 3) JC gear lv4
3 star Lobot (just got from bronzium pack idk if he's good) gear lv1

All those guys are level 43 except Lobot need help to know my best Arena Team and GW Team any other advice would help Ty!

And I have Jawa,Greedo high lv and gear but I didn't find them good enough

Also is max gear lv7???

Replies

• First of all I'm only lvl 59 almost 60 but I would say that you use your top 4 and farm jc up to star lvl three ( I have him at almost 6 now...). When attacking, target the other teams strongest person first... It helps to know this also so try to look around in character bios to see what each character does. A lot of people use Darth Sid and he has healing immunity attack so I'd target him first if you encounter him... Don't use your group attack ability right off the bat also, wait until you have to like if you're targeting someone and chewie uses his target him ability... Other than that don't give up, everyone is relatively new to this game and are testing out the waters to see what each character does. I hope I can help you with what I've said.
  • Tyler
    92 posts Member
    Nojoebob wrote: »
    First of all I'm only lvl 59 almost 60 but I would say that you use your top 4 and farm jc up to star lvl three ( I have him at almost 6 now...). When attacking, target the other teams strongest person first... It helps to know this also so try to look around in character bios to see what each character does. A lot of people use Darth Sid and he has healing immunity attack so I'd target him first if you encounter him... Don't use your group attack ability right off the bat also, wait until you have to like if you're targeting someone and chewie uses his target him ability... Other than that don't give up, everyone is relatively new to this game and are testing out the waters to see what each character does. I hope I can help you with what I've said.

Ty but also wat do u think is the best arena team I can make with those characters
  • Tyler
    92 posts Member
    *Bump*
  • Use the first 4 and try to farm up either jc or genosian ( geno is op high stars and does LOADS of damage)
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Suggest Sid (L), Lumi, Darth Maul, Poe and one out of Genosian Soldier/JC.

Poe is the key. While he draws away fire from rest of the team (especially the squishy DM and GS), burst damage opponent one at a time. Should not use Sid's AOE in Round 1 and use DM's normal attack to finish off an hero (which then gives 100% turn meter) before unleashing his AOE.
  • Tyler
    92 posts Member
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    Suggest Sid (L), Lumi, Darth Maul, Poe and one out of Genosian Soldier/JC.

Poe is the key. While he draws away fire from rest of the team (especially the squishy DM and GS), burst damage opponent one at a time. Should not use Sid's AOE in Round 1 and use DM's normal attack to finish off an hero (which then gives 100% turn meter) before unleashing his AOE.

Ty I'll try that out
  • Tyler
    92 posts Member
    Nojoebob wrote: »
    Use the first 4 and try to farm up either jc or genosian ( geno is op high stars and does LOADS of damage)

k TY!!