Finally got the Mk5 dc but who to give it to..

Salgado9
529 posts Member
So I finally got a droid caller in shitpments and now I don't know who to give it too. Either QGJ to gear 9 right away or I can give it to RG but I still gotta farm one of those mk3 thingys. But I don't mind waiting if I have to, I just wanna know who yall think I should give it to? I have a 7 star ani who I plan on using once the uodate comes thru I don't know if that should make me give it to QGJ, I just need some insight on who I should give it to. Please helppp.

Replies

• QGJ. Both he and RG need it for the extra health and protection but QGJ needs it more
  • Imo you can't go wrong with either. Qui gon can get to gear 11, and needs only 2 Nubian scanners after that droid caller to do it. His gear is very easy. Mine is gear 11 with 30k hp. I used mine on him first. Meanwhile I just recently got Royal guards done, he has 37k hp I think, at 6 stars gear 9. I would use it on qui gon if I had to do it over again.. but Royal guard is not a bad choice. He gains a lot of protection, the only problem is, he has a lot of hard gear afterwards.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    So QGJ definitely was my first choice but I saw another dude saying he gave it too qgj but he felt not so big of difference so I'm a littl paranoid, but it seems like yall are saying qgj, so I think I'll bump him
  • Do you have any Nubian scanner salvage? That's the question. Qui gon needs 100 of that to get to gear 11.
    50 for gear 9 to gear 10. And 50 for gear 10 to 11. He is completely awesome gear 10 and afterwards. Aside from the Nubian scanner salvage he has nothing but super easy gear. He also gets a lot of durability later on. I think he's the best all around toon in the game tbh.

Now for RG, he becomes a monster at gear 9. worry not Rey, Royal God can save you. He has tons of hp and protection, he becomes a huge wall. He gains 10k protection from gear 8 to gear 9 I think. But it's super hard for him to get to gear 10. Unlike qui gon, who has an easy ride to gear 11.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Do you have any Nubian scanner salvage? That's the question. Qui gon needs 100 of that to get to gear 11.
    50 for gear 9 to gear 10. And 50 for gear 10 to 11. He is completely awesome gear 10 and afterwards. Aside from the Nubian scanner salvage he has nothing but super easy gear. He also gets a lot of durability later on. I think he's the best all around toon in the game tbh.

Now for RG, he becomes a monster at gear 9. worry not Rey, Royal God can save you. He has tons of hp and protection, he becomes a huge wall. He gains 10k protection from gear 8 to gear 9 I think. But it's super hard for him to get to gear 10. Unlike qui gon, who has an easy ride to gear 11.

Yeah I wouldn't have an easy time gearing qgj, im not in such a great guild so i cant get those Nubian thingys. I decided to give it to qgj to give him a little more bulk, and yeah I'll wait a little on RG I still need two more pieces + dc to ge thim into g9 . Thanks mate!