The world is running in greased grooves again.

Hangfire
497 posts Member
The mess that had been Arena has settled into the familiar group that it had been. We start a Heroic raid in the morning. Nubian Scanners are coming to shipments. It was a rough weekend. But the future looks bright, I think I'll buy a vault.

Replies

• LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Specific info on the next raid only piece in shipments? Sure it is a scanner 7? Tomorrow ?
  • Hangfire wrote: »
    The mess that had been Arena has settled into the familiar group that it had been. We start a Heroic raid in the morning. Nubian Scanners are coming to shipments. It was a rough weekend. But the future looks bright, I think I'll buy a vault.

Can you please post the reference where it is stated that scanners will show up in shipments?

Thanks.
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    Hangfire wrote: »

Can you please post the reference where it is stated that scanners will show up in shipments?

Thanks.

I would say 50/50 shot of being scanners. Could be discs

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/47334/lets-talk-about-pre-crafting#latest
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I think we're all assuming that is by level to equip the gear: furnace 73, droid callers 74, scanners 77, disks 79
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    I'll be excited about Scanners in shipments when they improve the rates they appear in shipments.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Naecabon wrote: »
    I'll be excited about Scanners in shipments when they improve the rates they appear in shipments.

Agreed 100%. I saw one droid caller in two weeks. Even refreshed twice a day (50 crystals x2) to increase my chances. Nothing. Bunch of garbage. Had a guy in my guild get 5 without refreshes.

What a garbage solution this is. May not even see whatever the next raid gear piece is
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Agreed also...got lucky and bought 2 droid callers from shipments...put one on vader (almost 6*) and other on fives...well worth it. Since I've stated in my will that 88/grevious get 1st mk5 furnaces if i ever get enough pieces...
    Only seen 1 furnace in shipments and couldn't buy at that time...been hoarding gems since and would really like chance for nubian stuff to cap my je/100.
    I dont mind getting 1 or 2 pieces of each unobtainium from shipments to make my A & B squads competitive.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Sorry, I just mean Scanners are coming, nit coming next. I was under the impression they were going to be the last raid gear offered. So still weeks away.
  • I made out like a bandit on callers, I imagine that luck will not hold out for scanners ............. But maybe