Darth Vader Leader Ability Improvement

War
932 posts Member
First off I'm not asking to buff him or anything, and while what I'm suggesting would technically be a buff I think its more of matching his leader ability to others already in the game. Right now his leader ability is 30% offense for Empire characters and 25% chance to remove 10% turn meter when they damage an enemy. That sounds pretty good and it is but its only for Empire characters.

Most other leader abilities are just as amazing for their faction as well, but also provide half the benefit for characters outside their faction making them good leader choices for even teams that don't include all of one faction. The ones that don't get shared are typically speed boosts and ones that affect two factions like Poggle boosting the offense of Geonosian and Droid allies, or Ahsoka boosting evasion for Jedi and Nightsisters.

Even if you mention that 30% is a whole lot of offense, his Jedi self is about to grant that to Jedi, Clones, and half of it to everyone else. So I think Vader needs to be like other leaders and apply half of it to non Empire allies or if you think Vader shouldn't be boosting everyone then at least add Sith allies to his leader ability as well.