Character screen blue bar?

When you go to the character section of the game there is a blue bar right under the character. Does anyone know what that bar refers to?

Replies

• Xp to next level?
  • "See that blue meter that rests right underneath everyone’s green health bar? Once it fills up completely, that character will be able to actively participate in battle. So that means you should always keep an eye on your foes’ blue meters. So during battles, keep a close eye on the enemy who’s blue bar is close to filling up all the way. Aim all of your attacks at that target so you can have a chance to down them before they make a move. In some cases at the start of a battle, try to eliminate the strongest enemy who already has their blue meter filled. You should plan out all your attacks based on this battle tactic."

http://heavy.com/games/2015/12/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-tips-cheats-ios-android-mobile-games/

• No, not the in game turn meter. The blue bar in the character screen.

Vader has some progress but it didn't seem to correlate to how many shards I have for him. Look at the Jawa too. I have him but his bar is not complete.
  • LargKellein
    192 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's for character level, not star rating. Check one that's the same as your player level. Bar should be full.
  • If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's for character level, not star rating. Check one that's the same as your player level. Bar should be full.

That's was my first assumption but then I saw that Vader has some progress but he isn't unlocked yet. Weird.
  • Oh! That one is the XP bar, yes. A little misunderstanding there on my part.
  • Oh! That one is the XP bar, yes. A little misunderstanding there on my part.

That's so strange. Why would it show XP for a character that I don't even have yet (Vader)?
  • Until you do not own a certain carracter, it functions as a "shard meter", displaying how much shard you have.
  • Until you do not own a certain carracter, it functions as a "shard meter", displaying how much shard you have.
    Until you do not own a certain carracter, it functions as a "shard meter", displaying how much shard you have.

That's it then. The bar serves 2 different functions depending on if you have the character or not. Case solved. Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.