Scoundrel event

Chaxis
40 posts Member
Can we have an update about this event plz;?
As to when is it kicking off?
Will there be a client restart and if so can we be told roughly what time of day so as to avoid any mishaps plz.

Txs.

Replies

• Wazy
    37 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I am waiting for it as well. Ready to try my mediocre scoundrels against it. (And my lvl 1 mob enforcer I got since can't use Dengar yet)
  • Options
    Supposed to start at 7 am local, but nothing shows up in events even after restart AND reload...another bust by EA...GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER DEV's! This is the second event roll-out you've f'ed up!
  • Options
    Why would they release an event requiring scoundrels the day before they give you enough shards for one. I'm sure I'm no the only one who needed another for a full team. Horrible planning
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I agree - not to mention the level at which my scoundrels is at, I cannot even participate for that reason either - similar to the rebel and clone event.
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    You can get Dengar now, in the guild store. I got him unlocked on both accounts. He's pretty good. But that said I was only able to finish the lvl 50 event. Haven't worked enough on my scoundrels to be able to finish the lvl 70 one. Until next time!
  • Finnien
    24 posts Member
    Options
    I do not believe the level 50 event is tuned for level 50 players, and all of the level 50-65ish players in my guild that I've talked to have been unable to complete it and are unhappy with the event. Moreover, I feel cheated because I invested 5 mil+ credits leveling a scoundrel team to 65, and couldn't complete it, making this event that was supposed to give credits coat them instead.
  • Options
    Finnien wrote: »
    I do not believe the level 50 event is tuned for level 50 players, and all of the level 50-65ish players in my guild that I've talked to have been unable to complete it and are unhappy with the event. Moreover, I feel cheated because I invested 5 mil+ credits leveling a scoundrel team to 65, and couldn't complete it, making this event that was supposed to give credits coat them instead.

That's my opinion of it too, so it's not just your guild that's saying that. This event is awful. Really no redeeming qualities to any of the toons you would invest in either, Lando being the one exception and he's a toon that will most likely get nerfed once the f2p realize how OP he is.
  • Chaxis
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I just managed to scrape through the lvl 50 event by purchasing Dengar in the guild store and spent loads of creds building the team up;Hopefully later in the month I will recoup these creds from this event and move on to the 70 version.

It was hard going building up this team from not even having any scoundrels in the first place;A little bit more notice would have helped,also I was expecting a 3 tier event,i.e. 30,50 and 70+
    Making it 50+ to start with really threw me off.

• Options
    Chaxis wrote: »
    Yea I just managed to scrape through the lvl 50 event by purchasing Dengar in the guild store and spent loads of creds building the team up;Hopefully later in the month I will recoup these creds from this event and move on to the 70 version.

It was hard going building up this team from not even having any scoundrels in the first place;A little bit more notice would have helped,also I was expecting a 3 tier event,i.e. 30,50 and 70+
    Making it 50+ to start with really threw me off.

To be fair they did give out plenty of heads up, like a month in advance that this event would be coming. The problem is that the toons you need for this event are basically useless outside of this event. Like I've said the only decent one is Lando and unless you got him becuase you liked his character then the farm for him is ridiculous considering how high you need to level him to be viable in his event.