Guild Activities

This question is for the developers. I have been unable to find any forums on this topic, so i am asking the question on everyones mind. Are there any plans to introduce Guild Wars to this game?? If I am being honest, this is a great game with loads of potential, but it will become boring without the addition of guild wars. That would be a shame, and many games start out awesome, promise things and then shut down. My fellow gamers do not want to become invested in another game to just have that happen again. So any information you can give me on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Replies

• Options
    I started a thread about this a few weeks back. It wouldn't be that difficult to add to the game and I think it would be nice to be working with your guild without having competition between guild members
  • Options
    Did anyone from EA respond to your thread? It would just be nice to know if it it is even something they are considering. It would actually be cool if there was PvP in the guild as well so we could test each others teams without it affecting arena rank. Most of these games without guild/faction wars die because ppl get bored. That would be a shame for this game because it has sooooo much potential.
  • Options
    No. EA hasn't responded