Can Ally cap limit go away, please?

VeridianShakes
1118 posts Member
edited June 2016

Can Ally cap limit go away, please? 38 votes

Yes. It can. With guilds it just makes sense. Thank you for your wise feedback.
52%
Mofojokers1992Jedi_YodaEricsonXTwiztid8MasteryodaSaug77VeridianShakesdjvitatmntguy86JJWZP5art3misTigerjTemperTantrumRenJakkalJ24airBatman44gamingDJJSamuelGothYubNub81KillumNatta 20 votes
Yes. It can. But it won't. Because; reasons.
34%
StarSonOkerlundSlyKrysisHeroOfCantondirty_quesadillaHurricaneTrooperDarman_SkirataSnake2CPTRogersJediMickeyMouseGriz1056Larfleezed49ers1 13 votes
No. It can't.
5%
Quantifier5485Strubz 2 votes
Other
7%
JHGRAHAMNothermikeTelmoabff 3 votes

Replies

• Yes. It can. With guilds it just makes sense. Thank you for your wise feedback.
    Shakes is seriously, serious.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    It'd be nice to expand this or at least give all guild members ally privileges. I will be getting Han first in my guild and it'd be nice to let every member try him or because they contributed to getting him.
  • Yes. It can. With guilds it just makes sense. Thank you for your wise feedback.
    DJJ wrote: »
    It'd be nice to expand this or at least give all guild members ally privileges. I will be getting Han first in my guild and it'd be nice to let every member try him or because they contributed to getting him.

This

Agree with DJJ, at LEAST make the limit the same as the guild, we should be able to invite ALL guild members as ally..
  • Other
    Not necessarily gone completely, just a larger cap of like 50, 75, or 100 or something.
    JHGRAHAM wrote: »
    Not necessarily gone completely, just a larger cap of like 50, 75, or 100 or something.

Whatever. Anything is better than what it is.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Yes. It can. But it won't. Because; reasons.
    JHGRAHAM wrote: »

Whatever. Anything is better than what it is.

36 allies?
  • Other
    Reduce allies to about ten spots, but let guildmates share the same priveleges without using those ten.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Think it's a server traffic issue. I can understand it having limits for programming reasons. Be nice if we could get 100 though. Then you could do your whole guild and keep the friends you had before guilds started.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It sucks when I can't add or accept all my guild mates. If it isn't completely lifted, it should be increased to 50 at a minimum. And having the ability to choose which allies and which toons to use would be nice. I'm sick of getting the same couple toons and a bunch of random terrible toons to choose from.
    Minimally it should double. And that's a minimum.