irvvri
152 posts Member
Hey all, right now I'm running this team:

Dooku G8 (L)
Rey G9
QGJ G11
GS G9
ST Han G9

All 7*, Level 80. Each day I can climb up into the top 50, but every morning I wake up around 108 and it's getting frustrating. What can I change to make this better?

P.S. I've thought about adding RG but I'm kinda late to the party and he's only 4* atm

Replies

• WWJDl
    67 posts Member
    Replace GS with RG.

Fully gear all your characters including RG.
    Omega all your characters except RG.
    At 5 star RG your team (full geared) should get you to top 30 no problem.

Smiles n God bless
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    I would attack your team over the exact same team with old Ben lead.

Dooku just isn't scary imo, and he gives STH teams Hella tm.
  • irvvri wrote: »
    Hey all, right now I'm running this team:

Dooku G8 (L)
    Rey G9
    QGJ G11
    GS G9
    ST Han G9

All 7*, Level 80. Each day I can climb up into the top 50, but every morning I wake up around 108 and it's getting frustrating. What can I change to make this better?

P.S. I've thought about adding RG but I'm kinda late to the party and he's only 4* atm

ST Han really needs to be gear 10 or 11 to really be effective, so that could be part of the issue. G9 Rey and G9 GS are still fairly squishy too. Just keep gearing your toons, you'll be fine. Old Ben does work better with Han if you have access to Old Ben.

If you switch to Old Ben and gear him up, also work on Leia and replace GS with Leia. Even if everything goes completely wrong and you're left with Old Ben and Leia, Leia is a pain to kill because she hides behind Old Ben who will have his 15% Evasion plus Evasion up and a ton of HP to fight through.
  • If you're gonna run Dooku, at least make sure you've omegad his basic. That way, instead of hitting like a wet noodle, he hits like a dry noodle? I run a similar team, as a f2p who doesn't have the luxury of doing what @WWJDl suggests and who developed Dooku early on but never got Ben. I'd suggest you focus on gearing up STHan. Getting him to gear X helps a bit. A second taunter like RG would be best though, if defense is your issue.
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    @Darth_Jay77 My Old Ben is Gear 9 6* :( is that good enough to swap out for dooku yet? Also, my Leia is about halfway to 6* at the moment

ST Han still has quite a ways to go until gear X and I'm really not looking forward to it

Thanks for the help, all!
  • Sirryker wrote: »
    If you're gonna run Dooku, at least make sure you've omegad his basic. That way, instead of hitting like a wet noodle, he hits like a dry noodle? I run a similar team, as a f2p who doesn't have the luxury of doing what @WWJDl suggests and who developed Dooku early on but never got Ben. I'd suggest you focus on gearing up STHan. Getting him to gear X helps a bit. A second taunter like RG would be best though, if defense is your issue.

Uh.... Bro everything he suggested is open to f2p.... Rg is farmable in cantina now
  • FN2199
    21 posts Member
    If you prefer dodge lead, replace dooku with old ben. Have RG and Han together but keep rey and Qui gon.

I personally would just kick off GS and Dooku for Phasma (L) and Leia. Leia is farmable in the arena. Phasma bonus attacks usually helps to take down the big hitter toons quicker and her victory march can help alot.

Probably because she's first order and they're awesome.
  • irvvri wrote: »
    @Darth_Jay77 My Old Ben is Gear 9 6* :( is that good enough to swap out for dooku yet? Also, my Leia is about halfway to 6* at the moment

ST Han still has quite a ways to go until gear X and I'm really not looking forward to it

Thanks for the help, all!

If you have abilities leveled to 7 at least it might work, probably better than Dooku anyway.
  • WWJDl wrote: »
    Replace GS with RG.

Fully gear all your characters including RG.
    Omega all your characters except RG.
    At 5 star RG your team (full geared) should get you to top 30 no problem.

Smiles n God bless

Sure you could get to the top 30 with a five star RG, but you would not stay. Even though at 5* he is almost as good as 7*, people will attack you more often because anyone without 5 7* is a big target
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    gRlB7oU.png

Hey all, just wanted to update y'all on the changes I've made so far. Rey went up to Gear X, Old Ben is now 7*, and this (#28) is the highest I've ever climbed. Thanks for your help! RG is still a work in progress at this point but he'll get better soon!
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Forget RG. You have "the team." U will go far with that. If u gear up han to 10 or 11, and eventually get ben and GS up to speed u will be able to get a share of top spot, no problem.

There are 3 or 4 teams exactly like that in my top ten. I would say the best one defends much better than clone and droid teams. He never falls much above 14 or so. I see the other top teams dropping to 20+.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    irvvri wrote: »
    gRlB7oU.png

Hey all, just wanted to update y'all on the changes I've made so far. Rey went up to Gear X, Old Ben is now 7*, and this (#28) is the highest I've ever climbed. Thanks for your help! RG is still a work in progress at this point but he'll get better soon!

Phasma instead of GS. All the annoying top 10 shard run it.