Frequently Asked Questions - updated 11/23/2015

2Next

Replies

• No! I wanna wiin! Ima a freak beast! I will not take this injustice!
    Y'all got me stressed and ish. I'm about to take a trip to the vet... So he can check out this heart pelvitation... Yall got me fu-... *has a heart attack because everybody knows I should be mercin all deez noobz*
    *unfortunately dies from this*
    *leaves last will, it reads "fix dis ish or just knock me up a few levels cause I know @EA_jesse got friends in high places."*
  • Bilb0Swaggins
    13 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    *COMES BACK TO LIFE AS THE BUM BABY OF CHUCK NORRIS AND A LIGER*
    Fix it Or with my new powers I'll go straight Jesus in dis piece...
    I be like "yo pops, deez dudes ain't wanna live no mo'."
    then the apocalypse will come upon us
    then e'erbody gon' be like "ermahgerd, save me super sexy buff Jesus."
    Then I be like "@EA_jesse coulda saved all y'all but he wuz like 'I can't just give you levels'"
    Da end, bruh
    #SaveUsAll
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    How was this game released without cross platform capabilities? I do not recall seeing this warning in game prior to coming here. I just switched platforms and I'm now unable to access my level 31 account that I purchased a couple starter packs on. Does customer service have an answer for this? Otherwise I'll be forced to ask for a refund due to my inability to access my account.
  • Is this game part of the Star Wara story- as in part of the canon or no? Just wondering if any developer member or someone could clarify it for those of us that are wondering if it is part of the canon..
  • LiptyLloyd wrote: »
    One of two things needs to happen with regards to energy. Either the time needed to earn back energy needs to be reduced. Or the energy needed to start an event needs to be lowered. Currently it requires 6 energy or 12 energy to start an event on normal or hard. So right now it takes as little as 36 minutes to do one fight and that's it. Which takes about 60 seconds of your time (instant if you sim), and then there's nothing else to do but wait another 36 minutes to come back to the game. It takes almost 2 hours to do one 12 energy fight!!! Once I use up my energy and have done my arena battles, there's hardly any reason to turn the game back on for half the day. That's ridiculous.

• Song
    863 posts Member
    LiptyLloyd wrote: »
    One of two things needs to happen with regards to energy. Either the time needed to earn back energy needs to be reduced. Or the energy needed to start an event needs to be lowered. Currently it requires 6 energy or 12 energy to start an event on normal or hard. So right now it takes as little as 36 minutes to do one fight and that's it. Which takes about 60 seconds of your time (instant if you sim), and then there's nothing else to do but wait another 36 minutes to come back to the game. It takes almost 2 hours to do one 12 energy fight!!! Once I use up my energy and have done my arena battles, there's hardly any reason to turn the game back on for half the day. That's ridiculous.

I dont know what is your complain? Usually this type of game are good for kill time like 15-30mins per day gametime. Unless you want to spend more real money then you can play 24/7.

In 24hour you can gain 240 Energy (40battles for 6 energy fight or 20 battles for 12energy fight). Since energy have cap. So i recommened log in every 8-9hours. Highest level have more Energy cap.

• LiptyLloyd wrote: »

I'm actually fine with the current energy recharge rate. As someone else has mentioned on these boards, it's nice to be able to go to sleep and not worry about losing out on potential energy because it recharged to full in the middle of the night.

However I do believe the costs to enter missions should be reduced.

For Light/Dark Side Campaigns:

Stages 1-4
    Normal should be 4 energy.
    Hard should be 8 energy.

Stages 5+
    Normal should be 6 energy.
    Hard should be 12 energy.

Cantina battles:

Stages 1-2 should be 6 energy.
    Stages 3-4 should be 8 energy.

I say this now because we can see that there's still at least 2 additional stages that aren't available yet in campaign and cantina and at the current rate of energy requirements I worry that we're going to be required to spend 10+ and 20+ energy.

The fact that the game devs felt it was ok to slap a 50 energy requirement just to run an Event mission on top of the 1 hour time limit imposed that can only be unlocked once per day has me concerned that it's a deliberate attempt to force players to spend crystals on energy refills.
  • Is there any plan for support cross platform play?
    The players who have both android and iOS device is looking forward for that.
    At least tell us the plan.
    Thanks
  • Hey Guys,
    could anyone tell me, if there any updates, for a clan/ Guild function? That would be great :smile:

Greetz Kevz
  • I accidentally bought a pack on my guest log in and got a dooku, is there anyway to make the guest log in linked to my gmail account?
  • DARTH_SIDIOUS
    30 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    How do I change my name?! Come on do it for the good old emperor :(
    Post edited by attrimap on
  • PikaChu
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    also power level does not reflect leader skill, example would be a 5k rating jedi team with lets say, Ima-gundi lead, old ben, Barris, 2* Consular and 3* Chewbacca. with this team, most of the power will come from old ben, barris and old ben, now, as 2* consular and 3* chewbacca wont even reach that high on the radar, this team has the possible chance of reaching 5K+ power. so you could die if you have aoe on your def and RNG hates you as all of them counter attacks
  • Is there going to be a grouping for players? Something like a guild or alliance? I really think that it would be a great idea. Then you could add in group challenges and battles. Like guild battles.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    I have only looked occasionally when upgrading a skill, but so far it has not affected their power rating.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Your game cannot be reset to start from the beginning again without creating an entirely new account

I'm signed in as a guest, so not with google play, and I really want to start my game over. Can someone please tell me exactly what steps I need to do to accomplish this.
  • Weezy
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So my allies lists writes that i have 35/35 friends but i can only see 6 of them and can only use those 6 friends's characters for help, how can i delete the others to get new allies? :/ Oh i've done thx :D
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Greetings Heroes!

Below you will find a list of some frequently asked questions. This list will be updated from time to time, so be sure to check back often.

Can I play across different devices?
    • Yes, if your game is linked (Game Center for iOS, Google Play for Android), you can play across supported devices that use the same OS (Android->Android, iOS->iOS). However, at this time we do not support cross platform play.

What should I know about Facebook connect?
    • Allows you to send invites to FB friends
    • Does not allow cross-platform play
    • Does not protect your game from loss like Game Center/Google Play does

What should I know about Guest accounts?
    • We strongly recommend linking an account if you’ve spent money on it and/or intend to play it for some time
    • An account not connected with either Game Center for iOS or Google Play for Android is a guest
    • Guest accounts are vulnerable to being lost by device crashes, game uninstalls, etc.
    • Being a Guest account limits our ability help in account loss situations

Can I reset/restart my game to start over?
    • Your game cannot be reset to start from the beginning again without creating an entirely new account

I was really excited to see that I obtained character shards after opening a pack, but when I went to my characters screen I had a different amount than what I just got, what gives?
    • This is a known bug that the team is working on fixing

I’ve lost my account and have to start over, is there any way to fix this?
    • Yes! Please follow the steps in the following link to solve this problem CLICK HERE

My 15k power team is losing to an 8k power team, this doesn’t seem right!
    • The team is looking into this. Please note that some balance changes were recently made that should address some of the issues with this.

Has the cross platform issue been fixed? I would love to be able to play more and during my day on my tablet, but it is an apple product and I would prefer to play under one single account.

If we could just sign into EA, would that not fix the issue?
  • Hi Jesse,
    I'm moving away from iOS products, but as has been said before, there's no way to bring my game account with me. Are there any plans to make this possible as I really don't want to have to claw my way up again?
    Perhaps something like a login within the app rather than the googleplay/ facebook logins, or just using facebook login over all platforms?
  • How can i be a beta tester of these game? i suppose is the same as being a developer, thanks
    Padme, firstly known as Lady Arcadia, and Skwalker as StarKiller
  • Another problem. How do we change our name when we do battle arena? I'm stuck with the name MOL ELIZA.

On the home screen, click your level bar next to the settings button. Next to your name there's a pen button, you can change your name once for free I think

You did not just answer a 9 month old question?!?!
    This is why dead threads should stay dead. Haven't you learned from Horror movies? Reviving the dead never ends well......
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Next thing you know Sid is going to come back as a deformed version of himself and wreak havoc on the game...
  • sying wrote: »
    Next thing you know Sid is going to come back as a deformed version of himself and wreak havoc on the game...
    LMAO
  • How can i be a beta tester of these game? i suppose is the same as being a developer, thanks
    We are beta testers.
This discussion has been closed.