Is it possible to raise up the maximum level of the player and characters to 90 or more?

Zeuschild35
124 posts Member
edited June 2016
Dear Developers,

Are you planning to increase the maximum level to 90 or more?

Replies

• We're all sure it's coming, but from comments between players and mods alike, it won't be for a while.

There wasn't a big difference from 60-70 so that's why it came so quickly. However, it was a HUGE change in gearing and leveling from 70-80 and everyone, including mega-whales, need time to level up and catch up.

I think the general consensus is that if they raised the cap too soon, a lot of players would throw in the towel. Not necessarily meaning quit the game, but the "remaining competitive" part would be affected.

If they raised to 90, implemented gold material, gear levels XII+, it would take too long, cost too much, and soak way more time than a game should on any platform. It just wouldn't be in anyone's best interest.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    We're all sure it's coming, but from comments between players and mods alike, it won't be for a while.

There wasn't a big difference from 60-70 so that's why it came so quickly. However, it was a HUGE change in gearing and leveling from 70-80 and everyone, including mega-whales, need time to level up and catch up.

I think the general consensus is that if they raised the cap too soon, a lot of players would throw in the towel. Not necessarily meaning quit the game, but the "remaining competitive" part would be affected.

If they raised to 90, implemented gold material, gear levels XII+, it would take too long, cost too much, and soak way more time than a game should on any platform. It just wouldn't be in anyone's best interest.

This. play literally every day and I dont have a full g10 pvp team yet. Until theyre geared, I cant get a GW team. Then a LS/Ds team.... so... yea... I'd probably just quit if they raised the cap to 90. I'd be incredibly pigeonholed into the characters i currently have lvl 80 and geared because raising ANYONE else to 90 would be too much of a burden. It's also one of the reasons the dodge meta is still around: people dont have time to get other toons who can beat the dodge meta, so if they raised the cap expect more of the same.