One droid caller, Daka or Admiral snackbar

EscapeArtist51
1675 posts Member
edited June 2016
So here I come to you, the wise sages of the forum. I have one droid caller at my disposal, and the only toons needing it are Ackbar and Daka. Fives too, but he has disappointed me to the point of depression so I never use him anymore. But yeah, I've been debating on a rebel team or a stun team. I have gear 9 Royal guard to pair with daka and a gear 10 Phasma to pair with the rebels. Is Admiral ackbar really good at max gear? Or is daka more valuable? Which would you choose?

One droid caller, Daka or Admiral snackbar 35 votes

Grandma Daka
42%
warmonkeyVanquisherMJ007GeofRivNikoms565NaugrinTheKevinlyFatherSamuraipac0nautdjvitaleefDimesandPenniesCEG9876Rebel6The6Bull6Bizzonus 15 votes
Admiral snackbar
57%
Sticare_Courts_0073Rogan_Ban84StarSonKAULIpapnworsCookieCrisppAndroJensxnNightloresPowdaSpart4n_AngelfutszaqBluestarDani_PvPcevans7Tigger_timboMoodyManogFailAllenb60JC_the_Force 20 votes

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Grandma Daka
    what gear levels are grandma and snackbar now ? i'm too lazy to go to your inventory ingame :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Admiral snackbar
    mmh mmh mmh gimme dat sweet tasty snack erryday
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Snackbar and grandma daka are both gear 8. Only needing the droid caller.
  • Options
    Everyone's voting for snackbar so far, grandma daka isn't a favorite among the forum sages I see :(
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Everyone's voting for snackbar so far, grandma daka isn't a favorite among the forum sages I see :(

I have Daka she has been sitting in my inventory at 5 star for pretty much 6 months, only reason she is 5* is because I bought packs for OTHER characters and received shards for Daka, otherwise she is worthless to me.

I only use her for 1 challenge, and early stages of GW.. just to make her fodder.. she is the most overrated character.. people say they use her ability yet I rarely see her in Arena below level 70 or anything more than a couple of nodes in GW.. therefore she must not be that good.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Grandma Daka
    i like daka better, ackbar needs a team. With leia farmable its worth considering though. Hope this is being superhelpfull ;)
    i gave mine to daka for GW.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    He will need a scanner and another caller for 10. If you don't have Ewok Elder I would go with Ackbar. World of difference vs guards/Rancor between gl 8 and 9.

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Grandma Daka
    I've got callers on both. Daka is great for a lot of game aspects, Ackbar excels in raids and a rRebel team. I'd say Daka FIRST, then Snackbar.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Admiral snackbar
    Stun is fun, but Ackbar has more utility in raids and arena. CG has ruined healing in this game, so there's no purpose to run Daka EXCEPT for her stun.
  • Options
    Grandma Daka
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »

I have Daka she has been sitting in my inventory at 5 star for pretty much 6 months, only reason she is 5* is because I bought packs for OTHER characters and received shards for Daka, otherwise she is worthless to me.

I only use her for 1 challenge, and early stages of GW.. just to make her fodder.. she is the most overrated character.. people say they use her ability yet I rarely see her in Arena below level 70 or anything more than a couple of nodes in GW.. therefore she must not be that good.

There are plenty of people that use her in arena, myself included. Her stun procs all the time when omega'd, and her health/speed/damage are all decent. Add in her ability to revive and it's hard to argue that she's "not that good." The only area she is not too useful is the raid. Great for Arena, GW, Challenges (when eligible) and DS Missions.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Grandma Daka
    Normally I don't vote much but your title and post made me chuckle.
  • Options
    Daka was good for DS missions and when GW was hard. Neither are relevant anymore.

A G10 Daka can fit in a defence team under Old Ben. But most people would go for AA
  • Options
    Well it seems as though admiral snackbar won, by a narrow lead of two votes, thanks for the help wise forum sages. Snackbar it is. I salute you ladies and gents.