Bronzium data cards

CiavRen
12 posts Member
Stink. Give u nothing. Please fix

Replies

• Darling_Ventress
    376 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Nah. You just have to keep using them. I've gotten several full unlocked toons. One was Talia, who I already had and was farming. I got 25 shards that put me over 5*. Got 7 RG shards, 7 Magnaguard shards, and one shard for many other toons.
  • hmm, just got 25 shards the other day for EE. Nice little shot in the arm to guild store RNG. Anyway, yeah, overall you're not gonna get home runs on a consistent basis, but it's free so I wouldn't expect chromium data cards.
  • KelEl85
    158 posts Member
    Do them all once a week (other than the daily free ones of course). I do about 10k once a week and it helps you realize the value. You may get a few shards of various toons and once in a while a full toon, even a full 4* toon. I got Boba early on and Mace just a week ago (full toons). Plus you get a bunch of lower level gear that save you a few energy in farming. Getting them all at once just makes you appreciate them a bit more than getting a shard here or there which is easily forgotten.
  • I just got a full Boba Fett. Mine is already 7*, so it gave me 35 shards which I converted in the sharp shop. Could've been just RNG, but I figured maybe EA is throwing us a bone for the upcoming scoundrel credit crunch relief event, and maybe they upped the scoundrel hit rate on bronziums (bronzia?).
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    I wanted ewok elder shards so I started opening bronziums, got to my 10th card and opened a full EE. That sure beats the terrible guild store rng I've been having.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!