Next update expected to be in two to three days?

Allenb60
2171 posts Member
The current aurodium pack for the B2 battle droid expires in two days and two hours as of this current moment, so unless its changed within that time the update shouldn't occur before it expires since the new character in the next update will be available in aurodium packs. It's probably a coincidence but that's the same day that Dengar will be unlocked for everyone too, and the last day of this month after which Anakin will be available from daily login rewards.
Anyone else looking forward to it?

Replies

• Counting the hours!
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    *chuckle* So much wishful thinking.

Not every update is a major one, not all updates require new client versions. Fairly certain it's been stated clearly that the update goes live tonight.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Powda wrote: »

Not every update is a major one, not all updates require new client versions. Fairly certain it's been stated clearly that the update goes live tonight.

That doesn't make any sense though, the update adds a new character that will only be available from aurodium packs, unless there can be two aurodium packs at the same time how could it happen tonight?
  • They've been actively avoiding updating the client until the next scheduled update, which I think is a couple months from now.
  • Allenb60 wrote: »

That doesn't make any sense though, the update adds a new character that will only be available from aurodium packs, unless there can be two aurodium packs at the same time how could it happen tonight?

Ever heard from separated patches? They are able to update the game bit by bit
  • ctn13
    53 posts Member
    Nowhere does it state that the 2 events are linked. They do specify the 28th (or maybe a bit later) for the smuggler event. No indication at all for when the new auridium pack is due. Makes sense for ut all to happen when everything changes at the end of the month but sense and ea don't always go hand in hand. Just wish they would start it already!
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Man I hope anis rework is implemented today .-. i just wanna try it out already, they have his kit nice and ready they just got to make it go live already cant they? ;( as well as the scoundrel event, but i believe the new char is coming later or maybe even two aurodiums thingys
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Allenb60 wrote: »

Ever heard from separated patches? They are able to update the game bit by bit

Fair enough, I didn't think of that, so if there were to be multiple patches can it still be assumed the new character will be added in about two days? I feel like I can still be at least a little correct about my speculations
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Can someone tell us when the anakin update is going live? Today along with the scoundrel event? Any info ? Can it just come rn ? :,) lmao @EA_Jesse @CG_Conduit23
  • Salgado9 wrote: »
    Can someone tell us when the anakin update is going live? Today along with the scoundrel event? Any info ? Can it just come rn ? :,) lmao @EA_Jesse @CG_Conduit23

He's live.. RIGHT NOW!
  • Salgado9 wrote: »

He's live.. RIGHT NOW!

I KNOW! LMAO. Thanks mate x) IVE BEEN WAITING, THIS ANI IS PROMISING, GREAT STUFF GUYS.