What set up should I use? Need some advice!

Need some advice for what set ups I should use.
I'm currently level 40 I have the following characters
Finn, JC, Jedi knight Anakin, kylo, windu, phasma, first order officer, Poe, QGJ, Ashoka, FOTP, cad bane, kit fisto, talia, and some ewoks

Also, What character should I try to get next?
Thanks for your help!
Leader and co-founder of BHG

Replies

• If you have the money to star up FOTP, id do plasma,FOTP,FO officer,Kylo and Qui gonn but only if you can get them to a decent str level
  • star level*
  • Phasma as the leader?
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    What about for GW?
    I heard GW is all about the healing.
  • Money you spend, hmmmm? (JK) I would put phas at leader and then go with some single target damage.
  • Getting Sid and Luminara would help overall but you have a pretty good set up (depending on Gear and star) with Phasma (L), Kylo, FoTp, QGJ and JC
  • Tyrone wrote: »
    Money you spend, hmmmm? (JK) I would put phas at leader and then go with some single target damage.

Something wrong with spending some money?

itg131 wrote: »
    Getting Sid and Luminara would help overall but you have a pretty good set up (depending on Gear and star) with Phasma (L), Kylo, FoTp, QGJ and JC

Should I try for lumi or Sid first?
  • Well they're both farmable at different spots
    Luminara at Galactic and Sid at Arena
    How far can you make it in Galactic? Because if you can clear the board or make it to I think 8th battle then you should be able to get Lumi in a week or so
    Sid is also dependant on what your arena rank but should take about 2 weeks at worse (that's how long it took for my girlfriend to get him)
    They'll immensely help in clearing GW later on and making good generic teams
  • Silleck wrote: »
    Tyrone wrote: »
    Money you spend, hmmmm? (JK) I would put phas at leader and then go with some single target damage.

Something wrong with spending some money?

itg131 wrote: »
    Getting Sid and Luminara would help overall but you have a pretty good set up (depending on Gear and star) with Phasma (L), Kylo, FoTp, QGJ and JC

Should I try for lumi or Sid first?

No nothing wrong, didn't mean to sound offensive. (Notice the "Just Kidding" abbreviation in parentheses) I just noticed u had a lot of good chromium heroes.
  • Tyrone wrote: »

No nothing wrong, didn't mean to sound offensive. (Notice the "Just Kidding" abbreviation in parentheses) I just noticed u had a lot of good chromium heroes.

Yeah I spent about $150 bucks. TFA bundle and one data pack.

• itg131 wrote: »
    Well they're both farmable at different spots
    Luminara at Galactic and Sid at Arena
    How far can you make it in Galactic? Because if you can clear the board or make it to I think 8th battle then you should be able to get Lumi in a week or so
    Sid is also dependant on what your arena rank but should take about 2 weeks at worse (that's how long it took for my girlfriend to get him)
    They'll immensely help in clearing GW later on and making good generic teams

Ahh, thanks for that little piece of info!