Soo uhhhhhh Tenacity Down... ???

Prev1
Naecabon
1243 posts Member
z1Ub4xe.jpg

Uhhhhh wow?

I expected a -% on Tenacity, not to have this be the polar opposite of Tenacity Up...

If you get this to stick on the Captain or Rancor this is pretty much GG with Teebo etc right?

Replies

• ubn87
    314 posts Member
    I would love videos of toons like dengar or Sam. Those toons I won't use myself before months to come.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Rex would have 100% proc rate with Tenacity Down on the rancor, Potency doesn't even matter with it... I'm just shocked at the possibilities of this.

The next raid MUST have an anti-turn meter mechanic, right?!
  • It took you long to max out that Dengar...

I would assume so, hence his low potency so that gives him a slight edge but balanced

• DjangoQuik
    863 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It took you long to max out that Dengar...

I would assume so, hence his low potency so that gives him a slight edge but balanced
    Umm that's Zam, not Dengar.

Oh ignore me it's both...
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    I'm pretty sure T7 rancor has high tenacity too high for Dengar. Pigs though I guess it'll be even easier for people to solo phase 1 now.
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Dang!!! Wow, that will be ridiculous if that is what it is going forward!
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Extremely interesting.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    fudgra wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure T7 rancor has high tenacity too high for Dengar. Pigs though I guess it'll be even easier for people to solo phase 1 now.

I have definitely proc'd things on the Rancor at 60% Potency before. Dengar gets to just under 80%, and all you need is for it to stick once. Even if it's a low chance, it's still a game over if you get it...
  • Batman44gaming
    1826 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    That is extremely impressive. What are his stats?(I know you only have him at 2*)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    DjangoQuik wrote: »
    It took you long to max out that Dengar...

Umm that's Zam, not Dengar.

Oh ignore me it's both...

Naec does that to ppl. LoL
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    That is extremely impressive. What are his stats?(I know you only have him at 2*)

Wont be 2* for long
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    So now he's the most important character in raids and the only way to get him is by winning raids. Needs to be in the GW store. They keep making it so the rich get richer.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm impressed that GS is the only one that looks significantly damaged
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    That's totally insane
  • The next raid will likely have very high tenacity. What was so cool about the rancor is he made a lot of toons relevant that once were not. I imagine the same for the next raid and if you can play off tm down that would defeat the purpose. It will prob be a droid raid because anti droid toons are the least used right now
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    He's freaking OP.... Nerf!!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    The next raid will likely have very high tenacity. What was so cool about the rancor is he made a lot of toons relevant that once were not. I imagine the same for the next raid and if you can play off tm down that would defeat the purpose. It will prob be a droid raid because anti droid toons are the least used right now

I don't know about the droid aspect, but I do agree the next one probably does like the first in that non-PVP meta toons will probably shine. The single target speed down / TM stuff I'd be surprised if it was meta again. Never know though. Regardless....Dengar looks not half bad :)
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    The next raid will likely have very high tenacity. What was so cool about the rancor is he made a lot of toons relevant that once were not. I imagine the same for the next raid and if you can play off tm down that would defeat the purpose. It will prob be a droid raid because anti droid toons are the least used right now

Rumor is that Tenacity Down can't be resisted
  • He's got to be more than 2* with all those hit points, how did you get him that far so quick?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    He's got to be more than 2* with all those hit points, how did you get him that far so quick?

He's what's called by other whales a Kraken
  • WhiskeyPug wrote: »

I don't know about the droid aspect, but I do agree the next one probably does like the first in that non-PVP meta toons will probably shine. The single target speed down / TM stuff I'd be surprised if it was meta again. Never know though. Regardless....Dengar looks not half bad :)

Calling it now, since about 2% of the posters her understand the difference between a Mod and a Dev, your 'guess' as to what the next raid will be will be gospel that a Dev revealed details of the next raid...
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Bearmace wrote: »

Calling it now, since about 2% of the posters her understand the difference between a Mod and a Dev, your 'guess' as to what the next raid will be will be gospel that a Dev revealed details of the next raid...

Nah
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    He's got to be more than 2* with all those hit points, how did you get him that far so quick?

Naec almost bought lucas films last weeks
  • SlyGambit wrote: »
    So now he's the most important character in raids and the only way to get him is by winning raids. Needs to be in the GW store. They keep making it so the rich get richer.

according to patch notes he is Guild Store which is free 2 play.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member

He is actually still only 2* at the moment. 14K HP / 18K Protection right now
  • Holy cow, congrats very jealous of you now, can I have your Rex then? LOL
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    G10 or 11?
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    So who is going to be the first one to solo a raid with a dengar team???
  • Bearmace wrote: »

Just guessing like anyone...but based on how Raid 1 went largely away from PVP meta toons it seemed intentional. No way I would have ever built half the toons I built over the past few months if not for this raid. I assume they'll carve out another segment accordingly.
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Wait, the rancor went away from non meta toons? Please, inform me how phasma L, Rey, qgj, geo, insert anyone isn't the best team for p2-4??
    ☮ Consular ☮