IG-88 ability blocks expiring at start of enemy turn

SlyGambit
1246 posts Member
IG-88 is landing his ability block on multiple characters but they are regularly still using special attacks (Rey, STHan, QGJ, etc). It appear that the ability block is expiring at he start of their turn. This means that it is effectively not working.

This is happening in arena nearly every match. I also have this happen on offense when I am facing AI IG-88. These are all G9-G10 88s max level/star/etc.

Replies

• Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Yes i notice this a few times but it seems to be more about what toon you block like vader will have ability block till its his turn and it magicly vanish and he uses his specials this ive seen on several toons but ive just written it off as ai cheat ill pay more attention to it in the future
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Yeah it works on occasion but it is unreliable. I run STHan and will use his taunt when QGJ has an ability block so it extends 2 turns. Yet QGJ will come off the ability block on his turn and dispel the taunt on the same turn. Its very frustrating since that can easily cost me a match.
  • Trash
    21 posts Member
    Agreed this is happening to me too
  • It's the same with stuns. They last until the end of the current turn, not an entire one.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    This problem is currently being looked into and a bug has been submitted for the issues mentioned. Thanks a bunch!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.