PadajuansPH (T6 going to do first T7) looking for 4 new members!

Drew_Fornier
185 posts Member
edited June 2016
Hey there! We are a T6 guild, mostly F2P with a few dolphins, who can now clear T6 easily with one refresh, and that's with plenty of restrictions to attack on the top 5, who average about 3.5M in 2 attacks. We shall be moving up to T7 this Saturday and we'd like you to join!

We are an extremely active guild that gets a little chatty on the guild chat, and we use our FB page, Galaxy of Heroes Philippines, to communicate strategies, announcements and raid rules/guidelines. Our time is Philippine Time, which is Eastern Time plus 12.

If you've got at least 10 7* toons, highly leveled and geared, and would like to get in on a guild doing Heroic for the first time, add me up and request an invite from the guild! I'm an officer so I can approve you straightaway. My ally code is 774-459-542.

Tier 7 rules:

1. Everyone gets ONE attack from the start of the raid. Any phase you want. We have a couple of heavy hitters who will attempt to cut through most if not all of P1.

2. 24 hour ban on subsequent attacks. Afterwards, free for all.

3. If you have an alt account, the alt account can only attack in P4 if it placed in the Top 10 the previous raid. This does not apply only if for some reason we are not yet in P4 before the ban is up.

Hope to see you!
Post edited by Drew_Fornier on