Phantom Menace Recruting, First Heroic Raid complete! Five open spots

TommySitt
1690 posts Member
Phantom Menace is currently recruiting for 5 spots to join the guild and participate in heroic raids. No guild-hoppers, only players that are looking for a guild that is not hardcore, but also not too chill. The short-term goal with recruitment is to move from two raids/wk to three, eventually seven raids every two weeks. The requirements are to do 600 contribution daily or close to it, participate in raids according to the established rules (similar to Synergy's rules), and no drama.

I am in an officer in a sister guild to Phantom Menace, a top 200 guild that comfortably clears heroics. We run alt accounts in PM, and when it's time to raid, we swap out for our mains, and partner with PM to clear heroics. When we're done, we swap our mains back in.There are not too many strong players in PM, so if you're a whale, or a fairly strong player in general, you can expect to finish in the top half of the rewards rank. We prefer players with at least five 7* toons, lvl 80 for the most part, to be able to effectively contribute to the raids.

The guild leader and several members from PM are members in my guild as well, so we're not going anywhere any time soon. We used to run an alt guild, but instead partnered with PM, ten spots and we send more players if needed to clear. We would prefer that PM have more of its own members rather than my guild doing most of the work.

If interested, send me a PM.

Replies