Advice on Multi Attack Team

JayBeefed
73 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm still kinda new at this. I just unlocked Aayla (3*) and I'm thinking of building a multi-attack team. I'd love your opinion on the benefit/synergy of the following team. Would this work in PvP? I'd like to know if this team is viable before I invest too much gear in them...

48 Phasma (4*) Leader
42 Aayla (3*)
47 Dooku (4*)
47 Fives (4*)
49 Lumi (4*) or 44 Sid (4*)

Replies

• Options
    The ONLY issue is hat ayla is not farmable, so unless you want to spend a lot of money she will always be 3*
    And to tell you I have her at 4* and she very rarely calls for extra attacks but her counter is good, she also has fairly low damage I've found. She may be very good for you level though but won't hold up at end game without stars. And FYI she is the hardest character to get to gear7 120 purple material and that dosent include the rest...... Use her for now but look to fill her spot if you can't star
    +go lumi over Sid, you will need the heal
  • Options
    just ditch Aayla for Sid.
    You might aswell start farming Kylo, first order+occasiona counter seems to fit in your team. I would rather use him over Lumi
  • Options
    Cant farm Kylo yet (haven't unlocked his level). And if I understand your post, you're suggesting a team of
    Phasma, Sid, Dooku, Fives and Kylo? That would be a siiiick amount of attacks, but no healers makes me think I'd get trashed. Do a lot of teams run with no healers?
  • Options
    You need a strong healer or else your team cant utilize thier multi attacks proply they rely on being hit i think espically dooku so you need to keep them alive.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    JayBeefed wrote: »
    Cant farm Kylo yet (haven't unlocked his level). And if I understand your post, you're suggesting a team of
    Phasma, Sid, Dooku, Fives and Kylo? That would be a siiiick amount of attacks, but no healers makes me think I'd get trashed. Do a lot of teams run with no healers?

That's my team except I replace Fives with Lumi. I'll also drop Kylo for Leia sometimes but as I can't get her above 3 star that's happening less and less.
  • Options
    Just started farming Kylo... Let's see: 3 (maybe 4) shards a day and I need 80 shards. Might be a long road...

Good point about Aayla being stuck at 3 stars. Too bad, I kinda like her skill set. Maybe one day they'll open a spot to farm her.