What should I focus on?

CPLEE
34 posts Member
About 120/350 light stars and same with dark. Do I try focus on the missions or gear for my heroes? I was told not to invest droids and gear on heroes I don't intend to keep for my end game, but without a dark side healer I don't know what to do. Here is my line up any suggestions is appriciated. Thanks.
Currently struggling on dark side due to lack of healer or rubbish squad

Screenshot_2016-01-08-14-48-11.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Replies

• CPLEE
    34 posts Member
    Screenshot_2016-01-08-14-48-17.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
  • CPLEE
    34 posts Member
    I'd also be willing to buy the DROID bundle if that helps?
  • Droid bundle is the killer in PVP at higher levels, I would definetly focus on dark side team for missions. Talia is your only option for healer, Greedo, Nute gunray, Talia, Kylo Ren, and Royal Guard for you tank for now. If you get droid bundle then the 3 droids hk 47, ig 88, and ig86 add to that talia and kylo ren
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • CPLEE
    34 posts Member
    so phasma is out?
    I was hoping kylo, phasma, sid, dooku and a healer but I'm far far from sid and dook
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I bought the droids and the heroines, both give you a bump early on. Barris is a game changer at lvl 40 in the Galactic War. The Droids help a lot in Arena, and is cheaper. HK-47 is beast
    I will level your chars a bit more evenly. And stop leveling the ewok, he is one of the worse chars in the game.
  • CPLEE
    34 posts Member
    Triqui wrote: »
    I bought the droids and the heroines, both give you a bump early on. Barris is a game changer at lvl 40 in the Galactic War. The Droids help a lot in Arena, and is cheaper. HK-47 is beast
    I will level your chars a bit more evenly. And stop leveling the ewok, he is one of the worse chars in the game.

I stopped with the ewok AGES ago. I've just been focusing on

dark; kylo, phasma, greedo, imperial guard and night sister acolyte

light; jedi con, Chewie, jaws, clone sergeant and coruscant underworld
  • It's your fault that you did not train talia. Other healer available for ds only daka from cantina shipment.

Plan your arena team. Preferable some1 easy to promote from shipment. Add more heroes to complete 10 ls/ds squad.

My suggestion phasma, kylo, sid, lumi + any1 from cantina shipment. Get fo officer after you unlock daka. Poe might work too.

At 40, you will unlock gw table. You cannot handle gw with 1 healer. Train talia asap.

Get daka from cantina shipment, luminara from gw shipment. Rotate cantina battle to 4* chewie, jc, talia. I myself go for 5*. But I understand that you need to farm kylo.

Mission energy strictly for gear except 6 hard mode for daily quest. Use them to speed up chewie, talia, jc promotion.

Most ppl pick sid from arena shipment.

Use your crystal to refill cantina & mission x2 daily.

P/s droid bundle is nice but you need to go different route than above. Or keep it as 2nd project. Once done with sid, lumi & phasma, upgrade hk, ig's & get poggle.
  • UPDATE
    looking for further advice on possible replacements, especially/mainly for IG88, so I'd welcome the opinions of you pros :)
    Screenshot_2016-01-13-16-27-43.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Screenshot_2016-01-13-16-27-48.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Screenshot_2016-01-13-16-27-53.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip