Humling blow STILL doesn't work

It is still dispelling without granting offense up. It's really annoying especially since I put five omega's into that skill

Replies

• LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    Your right I domt know where all the threads on this go
  • Yeah, still bugged out. Works half the time, other half, it either does damage (sometimes says dodge) but doesn't dispel, dispels (sometimes says dodge) but doesn't do damage, damages AND dispels (and still sometimes says dodge) but doesn't grant offense up.
  • Also, when Dooku or Obi Wan are involved, the toon will dodge the dispel. Pretty sure that isn't as intended.
  • The same for me, it is not working. Please fix it
  • Fid
    121 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    The foresight buff fits your description, whenever Qui Gon Jin attempts to dispel it his attack will miss and the buff will disappear, it looks similar to a dispel but really you never made contact in the first place

No he's right. Dispelling evasion up is where I normally see it. It happens on other buffs too, it's a known bug

Attempting to dispel evasion up (e.g. Lumi) or foresight (e.g. Rey) has caused this for me as well. I want to say I've seen it happen with tenacity up (e.g. Yoda) but I'm not certain about that.

Originally posted in...
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/51355/qgj-humbling-blow-broken#latest