Boba or Daka?

I've been farming Boba in the Cantina and about halfway to getting him.
I've heard so much bad stuff about Boba that I'm thinking of abandoning him and switching to Daka. I have Talia, but I'm not impressed by her heals because of the self-inflicted damage. Over the last week, the improved AI targets low HP and healers, so as soon as Talia heals, she is targeted and killed. I could use another dark side healer.

What say you? Old Daka or Boba the Fett?

Any other suggestions on Cantina farming?

Replies

• Forgot, I already have Poe who is in the Cantina.

I have the option to further farm and level him too.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Daka. No doubt about it. You need a second DS healer but, more importantly, there is no such thing as too many healers in GW. Boba Fett is really not that great when all is said and done. He's ok as an alt, but I definitely wouldn't put him on my main team.
  • Ring wrote: »
    Daka. No doubt about it. You need a second DS healer but, more importantly, there is no such thing as too many healers in GW. Boba Fett is really not that great when all is said and done. He's ok as an alt, but I definitely wouldn't put him on my main team.

Yes, go for Daka for GW and DS Battles, but don't discount Boba. He is slow and his AOE ability block is erractic, but put him as the leader with Leia, FOTP, Poggle and another AOE DPS and his +45% critical damage leadership bonus will wipe out most teams in no time...